captain gordin  

28 members have voted

1. 1. do you like using gordin

• Yes
    • Not as an archer
    • Never tried him
    • Only as a curate
    • No

So, do you care much for Gordin? Most people say 'aww he's so bad' and stuff like that, but he's better than most people give him credit for, he's in low tier for H5. That's not too shabby for an archer, methinks.

I think the Disgaea joke is getting old.

Oh, you mean Gordin as a character? I used him as an archer for little while, because I like archers. And because it was "hey, I remember you!" thing. His strength growth makes me sad :(

He was the first character I reclassed. I thought it would be fun to make him a Myrmidon.

I was wrong. He couldn't hurt anything. Ever. (woo, 3 str!)

He got benched after that. I'll try him out again another time as an archer.

*goes back to H5 tier topic*

Oh, he's already top of Low Mid. Reinfleche claimed he was in Low, which is pretty low.

It is time to bump the H5 tier topic. This topic can be how awesome Gordon is and such, and for letting people ignore tiers, etc.

So, do you care much for Gordin? Most people say 'aww he's so bad' and stuff like that, but he's better than most people give him credit for, he's in low tier for H5. That's not too shabby for an archer, methinks.

But Shinon was high tier in Fire Emblem te- *shot*.

The fail of CAPTAIN GORDIN, DEFENDER OF EARTH is surpassed only by his sidekick and younger brother, PRIVATE RYAN.
An example of when a joke outlives its comedy value. Edited by Nathan Graves

He was the first character I reclassed. I thought it would be fun to make him a Myrmidon.

I was wrong. He couldn't hurt anything. Ever. (woo, 3 str!)

He got benched after that. .

Thats what happened to my Gordin.

Edited by Shiu

i made gordin a myrmidon and i hope he'll be good when I feel playing chapter 4 again (accidentally killed matthis and I wanna recruit as many characters as I can). he was actually doing good before I reset though.

Edited by Reinfleche

Okay, so I decided not to kill Gordin after all. I was only playing Normal to see the prologue, and I wanted to see the decoy scene.

*clapping*

Yay!

... Who'd you use as the decoy? Obviously not Jagen, considering it's you, but I'm just wondering...