If you could kill a recruitable character who would be dead

Serene

Farnina would be dead. 10,000 gold to recruit an average unit is ridiculous. Not to mention it kills any possibility of an S rank in funds.

It's actually 20,000. And she is a very good unit.

It's actually 20,000. And she is a very good unit.

Meh, she comes later in the game and will be at a level lower than most of your team. With Peg knights being hard to train in the first place what with always worrying about bow users, I think it would be kind of a pain to train her up. At any rate, in the game you've had two opportunities for a pegasus knight/falco knight already.

....And I just find her an annoying character.

She's easy as hell to train given her position. There are a ton of monks, most of whom can't damage her and she can double. It's no problem to get her promoted by the end of that chapter.

Cut the one word posts, please. And don't bother apologising either. Actions fare much better : )

Please continue, and hopefully with less randomness as well. There's already a board for that.

Okay I will have to agree with Serra just because she's the annyoning one out of the entire cast

Serra: OMG! ERK! IT'S BEEN SOOOO LONG!

Erk: Oh, it's you Serra... *uses thunder and criticals, killing her instantly* :D