First playthrough, olol.

Nestling

The Brave Axe is very heavy, and reduces Geese's speed by 5. However, Gonzales would only lose 1 speed. When promoted, Geese will lose 2, and Gonzales none. In other words, I recommend giving the Brave Axe to Gonzales, judging you want quadruple attacks.

I'm just keeping it on Geese just to make it easier to level him up (and that whenever he has it equipped, he dodges every attack thrown at him. Probably coincidence, though.)

Then I might keep it on Geese, but maybe give it to Gonzales for bosses and stuff like that.

Edited by Nestling

He's about the only Axe mainer (Fighters, Brigands, Pirates, Berserkers, and Warriors) that can in this game. Well, he's the only one that can double most things, Geese and Lot can double, too, but not as many things. He's downright insane on Hard Mode, thanks to bonuses.

Eh?

Gonzales's issue is Skill. Hard mode bonuses don't help him much with that and the enemies are tougher (faster, etc.). Hard mode isn't doing much for him since his already overkill stats (Strength, HP) are just more overkill.

Eh?

Gonzales's issue is Skill. Hard mode bonuses don't help him much with that and the enemies are tougher (faster, etc.). Hard mode isn't doing much for him since his already overkill stats (Strength, HP) are just more overkill.

Something's better than nothing, he's still amazing, low skill aside.

Wendy sucks. I know you like her, but you did ask for suggestions, and that's mine.

Dorothy...I've never used her, so it's hard to say. She's so ugly I probably never will.

Dorothy??? She's amazing! She's the Rebecca of FE6!! And we all know how godly Rebecca is....

And:

DRAWP NOAH NAO.

Eh?

Are you talking Route B Gonzo? Since at least Route A has more room to fix that skill deficiency while Route B only gives you 8 levels.

Are you talking Route B Gonzo? Since at least Route A has more room to fix that skill deficiency while Route B only gives you 8 levels.

If I'm not mistaken, actually 9. I remember him being level 11, not 12......

15% skill growth isn't doing much for him either way. I remember seeing him on his joining chapter with approx. 50% hit rates. No good.

15% skill growth isn't doing much for him either way. I remember seeing him on his joining chapter with approx. 50% hit rates. No good.

He's still amazing everything said and done. Sexy, sexy +5 bonus......

Wait, what weapon was he using, I'm usually seeing 60ish. (I give him an Iron Axe, since Devil Axe is an obvious no-no)

Usually they're like 60% without WTD, and once he starts to double, there's like an 80% chance that at least one hit will connect per round of battle and 50% chance to one-round (because Gonzales is that strong).

Dorothy??? She's amazing! She's the Rebecca of FE6!! And we all know how godly Rebecca is....

And:

DRAWP NOAH NAO.

She has a tad bit low Luck growth, so she's not dodging the heck out of everything like Rebecca does (<3 at dodging the final dragon in FE7)

...oh. My Dorothy got 23 luck at 20/20 and my Rebecca had 28 luck at 20/20, so I basically I assumed they were the same according to the many fanboys trolling the internet. :3

You trained a lot of units.

Props to that and using wendy and oujay, but I bench your wendy. Oujay is great save his lower defense.

Give fir another chance in HM, and make sure she gets at least 3+ str as a bonus. I do that, and she actually maxes str sometimes.

Some units are looking terrible (wolt, the calvary, ray) but some are good.

[quote name='Nestling' date='Feb 16 2009, 07:31 PM' post='370433']

Zeiss (Haven't recruited him yet, so I'll see how I like him, but I probably will like him.)

You'll probally like him, if you're the type of person prefers defense and strength.

You trained a lot of units.

Props to that and using wendy and oujay, but I bench your wendy. Oujay is great save his lower defense.

Give fir another chance in HM, and make sure she gets at least 3+ str as a bonus. I do that, and she actually maxes str sometimes.

Some units are looking terrible (wolt, the calvary, ray) but some are good.

I arena abused, so I trained a lot of people (most people there were just filler characters, so I wasn't sad about having a non-full party) in the arenas. :D.