• Hector
    • Lyn
    • Eirika
    • Ephraim

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hector because he's an Axe unit. And everyone knows Axe are the best weapons in the game.

Dork, Bart are disagreeing with you

But, I gotta go with Hector, as his personality stands out. Honorable mention for Ephraim as well, wielding lances unmounted and all.

Edited by Oushin

Hector wins just because of his overall good stats. Although Ephraim is good in the same way as well. Lyn's a different kind of character than the others. She's got a bit of swordmaster in her.

By the way, I'm making a battle scene between (average)Ephraim and Eliwood, and I just calculated the stats for the fight. Ephraim one-rounds Eliwood, haha. Not that that means anything in this poll.

Edited by Urvan

well the "best" lord, going by stats and blah blah blah, we know who it is but as far as who I like best, Eirika, was fair every time I used her and though a bit naive she always did mean well and could be considered the kindest of the lords, plus she can use shamshirs which is a plus, since only Lyn otherwise could do that (and Lyn for me was never very spectacular)

Eliwood isn't better than Hector. Promoting late is one thing, sucking almost as much as Rebecca earlygame is quite another.

Hector is the best in his game, but Ephraim (in his own route) is probably the best GBA lord overall. People tend to get all upset at his mid range speed cap and fail to realize how awesome it is that he gets so close to capping it in the first place. As if he even needs more than that.

The GBA lords probably go like this for me: Ephraim > Hector > Eirika > Eliwood > Roy > Lyn. This is assuming the best routes for the FE8 twins.

EDIT: Unacceptable grammar.

Edited by Duff Ostrich

40% is low now? What the fizzeck is WRONG with you people?

Sorry, what I really meant was that she has a good Str growth, but so does Lyndis.

And for the first time ever, I think Eliwood and Roy are kinda bad, sorry.

And for the first time ever, I think Eliwood and Roy are kinda bad, sorry.

Kinda? Their high points are Durandal and the Sword of Seals, specially in Roy's case.

And they are both Gary Stu

Edited by Oushin