Rate my usual team

I just want to know if my team is good. I don't abuse the temples and colloseum btw.

Eirika

Ephraim

Tana-Wyvern Knight

Myrr

Amelia-Knight-General (Giver her the boots)

Ross-Pirate-Berserker

Gerik-Hero

Joshua-Swordmaster

Natasha-Valkerie

Neimi-Ranger

Colm-Rogue

Ewan-Shaman-Druid

A Supports

Eirika+Seth

Ephraim+Tana

Amelia+Ross

Gerik+Marisa

Joshua+Natasha

Nemi+Colm

Ewan no A Support

Myrr-No Supports

mmm. I think you should have taken out Myyr and used Lute/Artur instead. You really only have 2 magic units. My team:

Ephraim

Eirika

Knoll-druid

Ewan-sage

Lute-Mage Knight

Artur- Bishop

Tana-Wyvern Knight

Amelia- General

Ross-Berseker

Joshua- Swordmaster

Gerik- Hero

Neimi- Sniper

Myyrh gets one and only one Dragonstone. Try not to use here too much, or go Dracoshield-crazy and leave her somewhere without her stone. If you decide to get a Monster weapon, give it to a random unit, so you don't have to worry about weapons. (I use Crimson Eye and Demon Surge) Ewan makes a great Druid, BTW. It just is very annoying to level him.

I agree with taking Myrrh out, and take Ewan out if you don't plan to tower abuse. Otherwise, just about anyone not named Ewan, Knoll, Dussel, Seth, Orson, Innes, or Syrene is good enough to use in this game.

Fixed the quote to show truth.

Edited by Nestling

Fixed the quote to show truth.

You didn't fix the quote at all. You broke it beyond repair. Duessel and Seth aren't bad at all (especially the latter). Innes isn't great, but he is passable. Orson has only one chapter, but he's the best character in that chapter.

Anyway, your team looks pretty good, though I'd have to agree with getting rid of Ewan and Myrrh. Vanessa and Lute would make good additions.

Alright I'll add in Lute for Ewan but Myrr I have alwaysed used she may be cheap but I always have a few shots left with her stone I don't abuse her I keep her back and only fight when necessaey (Especially the end) but I could replace her so Vanessa Cormag(I have wanted to use him and have herd conflicting reports about him) Franz(Maybe Great Knight or Paliden I don't know) or anyone else. Any ideas on who I should use since I don't know who to replace Myrr with? Vanessa has been put as a choice already.

You didn't fix the quote at all. You broke it beyond repair.

LOL

Alright I'll add in Lute for Ewan but Myrr I have alwaysed used she may be cheap but I always have a few shots left with her stone I don't abuse her I keep her back and only fight when necessaey (Especially the end) but I could replace her so Vanessa Cormag(I have wanted to use him and have herd conflicting reports about him) Franz(Maybe Great Knight or Paliden I don't know) or anyone else. Any ideas on who I should use since I don't know who to replace Myrr with? Vanessa has been put as a choice already.

I make Franz a Paladin, and switch Myyrh for Joshua as a Swordmaster if you want a ridiculously easy Formortiis chapter.

I have Joshua as a Swordmaster.

Who doesn't?

Well, only my friend who was a complete idiot too promote him to an assasin, his skill and speed where good, but he has 11 of str in lvl 3, he said he promoted him to an assasin because "He looked cooler".

Well, in all fairness, Artur is going to be the one that's going to really max magic.

Also, Slayer skill is INVALUABLE in this game.

Maybe in Creature Campaign, sage has high caps, but 3x damage is really going to help you.

Moulder and Natasha are okay, but the problem is, that they might only end up with 18 magic at 20/20. o_o

If I may ask can someone check if my Brawl Card link will take you to level it up for me. Thanks if you do respond.

So Lute into Mage Knight not Sage? If I may ask why? Arthur into Bishop is decided. Once I get this sorted out I'll list a revision of this team. Thanks for the help.

So Lute into Mage Knight not Sage? If I may ask why?

Making Lute into a Mage Knight gives her more constitution and also more movement and aid. That's generally considered more worthwhile than a huge magic cap.

So heres a reviesed list of my team. Supports I really don't want to deal with yet so I won't post that.

Eirika

Ephraim

Tana-Wyvern Knight

Arthur-Bishop

Amelia-Knight-Great Knight (Should Amelia be a Great Knight or a General?)

Ross-Pirate-Berserker

Gerik-Hero

Joshua-Swordmaster

Natasha-Valkerie

Neimi-Ranger

Colm-Rogue

Lute-Mage Knight

If you're going to just go for the main game alone, go Great Knight = Weapon Triangle Control + Easy Adaptability

If you're going to go for Creature Campaign as well, go for General = Exceedingly High Caps.

I tried to raise her up one time to compare her with Josh but she really sucked and Josh absoebed kills anyway so I stopped that. Yesterday though I was thinking she probobly would be a good person to turn to an Assasin (I never even Class Changed her).

I just want to know if my team is good. I don't abuse the temples and colloseum btw.

Eirika

Ephraim

Tana-Wyvern Knight

Myrr

Amelia-Knight-General (Giver her the boots)

Ross-Pirate-Berserker

Gerik-Hero

Joshua-Swordmaster

Natasha-Valkerie

Neimi-Ranger

Colm-Rogue

Ewan-Shaman-Druid

A Supports

Eirika+Seth

Ephraim+Tana

Amelia+Ross

Gerik+Marisa

Joshua+Natasha

Nemi+Colm

Ewan no A Support

Myrr-No Supports

It's a nice party if you ask me. Although for Natasha, I go bishop, for L'arachel I go valkyrie.