Changes between the EU and NA version

Lord Raven

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Akaneia -> Archanea?

The Nabarl -> Navarre thing made me happy, at the very least.

I've also found the conversations interesting: "We've got to get out of here, and we're doing it yesterday!" Julian seems silly now. In a good way.

Although, I'm wondering how different the talking is from the EU version, because a lot of the accents or mannerisms make me think of British English...

Edited the topic title so I (and others) can find this when looking back : P

I've documented most of the name changes here. If you spot any mistakes, give me a shout.

Some interesting changes:

Aimee -> Larabel (i.e FE9/10 name reverted to the original Japanese name)

Reynard -> Hyman (reverted to their amusing Japanese name)

Chameleon -> Freelancer (I wondered what Freelancer was doing in the EU names list)

All of the replacement characters (I'll add them to the chart later)

I've pretty done all the name changes. Unless there's some more than you'd like to know about : )

Anyway, I've confirmed that none of the playable characters receive any changes to their bases stats or growth rates. However, it's possible that some of their Levels might have changed- I never really bothered to figure out where Level is stored (it's probably in the chapter data somewhere).

I suppose I'll have a look at H5.

Chameleon became freelancer? Interesting, I have noticed though that the screen with the lots of classes and their base stats also calls chameleon freelancer, in the EU version. I mean the screen that comes up when you don't press anything at the screen that says 'touch to start'

Edited by Cyrus

Actually, I never noticed that. So there's a chance it's still called Chameleon.

I have some screenshots from H5, here (about 1 or 2 per chapter). I'll update it every now and then- currently I just finished Chapter 6x.

If anyone wants, I can upload my no$GBA battery saves as well later (just bear in mind that I completely hacked Marth's stats).

Edited by VincentASM