POST HERE IF UR AWSOME

Masu

That's exactly why I enrolled in ROTC (Reserve Officer's Training Corps) so that they could pay for my school, including the scholarships that the school gave me( yes, I am indeed African-American). It's a sweet gig, I guess, because the schools normally don't pay for EVERYTHING( meal plan, room and board, books, school fees, etc.) I'm enjoying it so far, but I just want to graduate so I can start experimenting in the lab with mass spectrometry and high performance liquid chromatography( yeah, I'm a science nerd lol).

I hope everything fares well on your situation. (graduate and make some money)

I'M RICH BIATCH

FUCKIN LUCKY BASTARD

FUCKIN LUCKY BASTARD

Bullshit. I know a guy that was enrolled in ROTC and his mom just so happened to be in charge of the fucking international relations committee for the school. The significance of this is that half of her salary went towards his education, plus the scholarships he received( which were equivalent to mine). HE was fucking loaded. For some inexplicable reason, he dis-enrolled out of the program. WHY, I have no fucking clue. I've known the guy since high school, and his dad had some form of cancer that required this sort of medication that produced some undesirable side effects, to say the least. THAT may have had something to do with it.( I'm not completely sure though).

Bullshit. I know a guy that was enrolled in ROTC and his mom just so happened to be in charge of the fucking international relations committee for the school. The significance of this is that half of her salary went towards his education, plus the scholarships he received( which were equivalent to mine). HE was fucking loaded. For some inexplicable reason, he dis-enrolled out of the program. WHY, I have no fucking clue. I've known the guy since high school, and his dad had some form of cancer that required this sort of medication that produced some undesirable side effects, to say the least. THAT may have had something to do with it.( I'm not completely sure though).

hmm.........well that sucks (the part about his dad) but yeah HE sounds lucky