Any reason why.......

Masu

I'M GONNA COME BACK AFTER A LONG TIME AND EXPECT TO BE RESPECTED AND THEN BITCH ABOUT RETARDED SHIT AND STILL EXPECT TO BE RESPECTED AND THEN INSTEAD OF MAKING AN ATTEMPT OF FIXING THINGS/MAKING THINGS RIGHT THAT ISN'T COMPLETELY HALF-ASSED I'M GONNA BE A COMPLETE FAGGOT AND ONLY PUNISH RULE BREAKERS WHO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME AND ONLY ME

Edited by Retarded faggot

I'M GONNA COME BACK AFTER A LONG TIME AND EXPECT TO BE RESPECTED AND THEN BITCH ABOUT RETARDED SHIT AND STILL EXPECT TO BE RESPECTED AND THEN INSTEAD OF MAKING AN ATTEMPT OF FIXING THINGS/MAKING THINGS RIGHT THAT ISN'T COMPLETELY HALF-ASSED I'M GONNA BE A COMPLETE FAGGOT AND ONLY PUNISH RULE BREAKERS WHO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME AND ONLY ME OR BREAK EXTREMELY MINOR RULES.

FUCK YEAH SEAKING

I'M GONNA COME BACK AFTER A LONG TIME AND EXPECT TO BE RESPECTED AND THEN BITCH ABOUT RETARDED SHIT AND STILL EXPECT TO BE RESPECTED AND THEN INSTEAD OF MAKING AN ATTEMPT OF FIXING THINGS/MAKING THINGS RIGHT THAT ISN'T COMPLETELY HALF-ASSED I'M GONNA BE A COMPLETE FAGGOT AND ONLY PUNISH RULE BREAKERS WHO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME AND ONLY ME OR BREAK EXTREMELY MINOR RULES.

It was fox doing this, not fayggit man jyo

Do you really think it's a good idea to talk so much shit about the person who runs this forum?

If he does anything then it most likely means one of three things:

1. He's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawing little pussy

2. It's true and he's too big of a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawing little pussy to admit it

3. He knows that because he's an admin he can insult the members (which he has done) and not have them talk back or else he'll ban them. Like a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawing little pussy of an admin would do.

So basically, either way he's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawing little pussy.

Do you really think it's a good idea to talk so much shit about the person who runs this forum?

he talks shit to me.

ill do the same.

fuck his admin status. hes no better than we are

If he does anything then it most likely means one of three things:

1. He's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawing little pussy

2. It's true and he's too big of a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawing little pussy to admit it

3. He knows that because he's an admin he can insult the members (which he has done) and not have them talk back or else he'll ban them. Like a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawing little pussy of an admin would do.

So basically, either way he's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawing little pussy.

I didn't mean he would do anything, I mean maybe you guys should be a little more grateful to him for doing this for -you- in the first place.

I didn't mean he would do anything, I mean maybe you guys should be a little more grateful to him for doing this for -you- in the first place.

I am grateful. Or I was until he started being a douche.

Jyo doesn't give two shits about us anymore. If he did, he'd actually show up here.

lol, Anyone still wondering why he isn't too active here?

Because a lot of people hate him because he didn't even attempt to make things right again after he was being an ass. And if he was, it was un-noticeably half-assed.

lol, Anyone still wondering why he isn't too active here?

anyone care?

if he was in a coma that would be great since then vincent, someone who is competent and not on a high horse with a spiked dildo up his ass would be the fucking head admin

anyone care?

if he was in a coma that would be great since then vincent, someone who is competent and not on a high horse with a spiked dildo up his ass would be the fucking head admin

Vincent owns SF in the first place. He just doesn't want to run the forum, at least, that is what I'm getting from my few conversations with him.

I'm not trying to tell you guys what to think, or that you are wrong or immature, I'm just saying you might want to think about just chilling out.

Edited by Death

Vincent owns SF in the first place. He just doesn't want to run the forum, at least, that is what I'm getting from my few conversations with him.

I'm not trying to tell you guys what to think, or that you are wrong or immature, I'm just saying you might want to think about just chilling out.

We did that. Right before the merge. And jyo continued to be a faggot while we were just trying to put it past us. like the prick he is.

If that was true I wouldn't of goting banned. I want my old profile back, damn it.

I was directed here for something else, but I am a bit surprised at what else I found instead.

Even if you think somebody's done something bad, is it alright to flame them? In any case, it's breaking the rules of this forum, so if you're going to continue this line of discussion, cut out the flames.