List of jeigans in RD

Masu

Add more if you see them as jeigans. If you dont know the term "jegian" its: A Fire Emblem character who starts off promoted or godly, only to SUCK ASS later on (i/e Seth in Sacred stones or Marcus in blazing swords) but not all jeigans suck later on but they are still called jeigans cuz of their sheer Godlyness.

So far i've seen:

Sothe

Volug

Tormod

Muriam

UBER JEIGANS

Steroid (RD) Ike

Black Knight

There must be more jeigans! Im only at the beginning of part 3!

Edited by Mage and Sage user

Yeah seth stunk later on. Maybe i just have shitty luck with him or something but for the 4 playthroughs i did with sacred stones seth sucked ass.

So far i've seen:

Sothe

Volug

Tormod

Muriam

Tibarn

UBER JEIGANS

Steroid (RD) Ike

Black Knight

Nailah (from what ive seen shes uber)

when you say "uber jeigan" do you mean a unit that sucks after a while?

cause ike is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from that. he is like, so godly awesome, that uber characters like him should be called the Ikes

Yeah seth stunk later on. Maybe i just have shitty luck with him or something but for the 4 playthroughs i did with sacred stones seth sucked ass.

And all mine he's done well. Obviously we can't ride on opinion alone.

I see 0 Jeigans in this game.

Not even Sothe?

Well, what about Elincia? (I spelled it right! ZOMG!!!)

Sothe is a jeigan in PART 1 ONLY. He is just about indestructable but only gains like 2 exp per kill. Use him too much and your other characters will suffer. Plus he is a protector of the main character for that part. All this qualifies him as a jeigan in my book...

but after part 1, he stops being a jeigan completly. He can be killed relatively easily, gets lots of experience on level up and turns out good. Almost the opposite of a jeigan (I stress 'almost' because he is definatly not an Est character [i.e. someone like Fiona or Astrid])

IMO, the laguz royals are not jeigans, they are Gatos: characters with uber stats who join very late and are quite significant story-wise. (although Lehran is the true Gato of this game) BTW the BK is part 1's Gato.

The only true jeigan of this game would be Volug. Very powerful in part 1, but gains almost no exp and is next to useless later on.

And Ike is most definatly NOT a jeigan, he's just an uber Lord (more like Sigurd then Jeigan)

Sothe is a jeigan in PART 1 ONLY. He is just about indestructable but only gains like 2 exp per kill. Use him too much and your other characters will suffer. Plus he is a protector of the main character for that part. All this qualifies him as a jeigan in my book...

but after part 1, he stops being a jeigan completly. He can be killed relatively easily, gets lots of experience on level up and turns out good. Almost the opposite of a jeigan (I stress 'almost' because he is definatly not an Est character [i.e. someone like Fiona or Astrid])

IMO, the laguz royals are not jeigans, they are Gatos: characters with uber stats who join very late and are quite significant story-wise. (although Lehran is the true Gato of this game) BTW the BK is part 1's Gato.

The only true jeigan of this game would be Volug. Very powerful in part 1, but gains almost no exp and is next to useless later on.

And Ike is most definatly NOT a jeigan, he's just an uber Lord (more like Sigurd then Jeigan)

*cheers*