THE ANTI Q TEAM

Masu

That is more flaming, but I think you just used the wrong word, since both were mentioned recently. lol

Hi Loki, your opinion doesn't matter. Saying something about what someone made is not saying something about the person who made it, no matter how much you want it to be.

Edited by Death

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is more flaming, but I think you just used the wrong word, since both were mentioned recently. lol

Hi Loki, your opinion doesn't matter. Saying something about what someone made is not saying something about the person who made it, no matter how much you want it to be.

Ok, then, I don't see why Shuuda is being a big baby about things like that...He even said that to me as well...I'd go look for quotes but to what end?

The internet is not serious business. Take it as such. Don't be ridiculously silly, but don't take offensive to everything. Far from the Forest allows sillyness.

And if so, what about all the flaming done onto me? I could just say the same about you.

Hypocrite~
And your points is?
It's ironic that you're saying that people are taking the Internet too serious.
Oh, so you are implying I take all this too serious? *bursts out laughing*

Girl, I just play the game along...

Ok, then, I don't see why Shuuda is being a big baby about things like that...He even said that to me as well...I'd go look for quotes but to what end?

IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS NOT SRS BUSINESS. YOU DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY LOKI DONT WORRY MAN.

lol

OH AND I HAVE A FLAWLESS ARGUMENT GUISE :D

L

O

L

Penis