THE ANTI Q TEAM

Masu

What must be quarantined is your lack of proper typing. Don't you know that you need to capitalize the first word in a sentence? Have a nice day. And what year are you in college, btw?

That's a load of bullshit coming from a guy who always goes "I is".

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, That does not exactly count as a valid excuse. You use a forum, something made just for talking to people, with a bunch of people who do not like you. You already know this.

You must be quite attention deprived, I guess mommy doesn't love you enough?

Yes, I already know that, and thus why I come online. Even knowing that most of the lesser beings here are annoying as hell, I still like to come and do my stuff. Does it bother me that everyone hates me? No, it has always been like that, I don't think it will change anytime soon. But like I said, I don't give a damn.

That's a load of bullshit coming from a guy who always goes "I is".

Let us see if I can actually get something inside your hollowed brain. I use I IS ismply for fun. So bite me. Unlike you, you make typos more often than anyone else...That is why you always include the "this post has been edited by Shuuda, to save face :lol:

Nah, stop trolling already, you love them :lol: :lol:

Of course I do. I'd be not who I am if it wasn't for their actions. :lol: My purpose is to be hated, it's always like that. It's fun for me seeing how I am actually hated, making me the most hated member in forum history.

Of course I do. I'd be not who I am if it wasn't for their actions. :lol: My purpose is to be hated, it's always like that. It's fun for me seeing how I am actually hated, making me the most hated member in forum history.

You are not hated. You are just disgusting. People do not like rats, either.

It's just like "love me/hate me, but talk about me", then?

It's just like "love me/hate me, but talk about me", then?

No, I don't ask for attention, that comes naturally. It's more like annoying people and get hated for it. In the end, they need me as much as I need them...think about it.

No, I don't ask for attention, that comes naturally. It's more like annoying people and get hated for it. In the end, they need me as much as I need them...think about it.

Nono, not "talkbout me plox", but more in "talk about me, whatever you think about me"

Nono, not "talkbout me plox", but more in "talk about me, whatever you think about me"

Something along that line...though it's more like loggin in, have fun annoying and getting hated back for it kinda thing. I really don't think much of the things I am told, I just laugh at most of the stuff and move on. I also write and play videogames.

Something along that line...though it's more like loggin in, have fun annoying and getting hated back for it kinda thing. I really don't think much of the things I am told, I just laugh at most of the stuff and move on. I also write and play videogames.

When his mommy lets him.

I can do this for quite some time, he doesn't need to reply to a *sniff* lesser being like me. We can't all be dragon Jehovah's Witnesses!

Oh, I see. I personally don't like this kind of stuff, but I'm OK if you do.

Let us see if I can actually get something inside your hollowed brain. I use I IS ismply (simply you mean) for fun. So bite me. Unlike you, you make typos more often than anyone else...That (There should a space between the "..." and "that") is why you always include the "this post has been edited by Shuuda(Where is the closing quotation mark?), to save face laugh.gif

It's funny how the only wrong thing you ever fine with my writing is typos. Considering how much of a natural and east fix problem they are. I mean, typos are nothing compared to idiot cliché villains and wish-fulfilment Gary Stu heroes.

Why would you think anyone needs or wants you?

I dunno. Once you learn to hate someone for something, when you see him log in, you're like; Here comes Jarly. Lets start to hate/annoy him/her

When his mommy lets him.

I can do this for quite some time, he doesn't need to reply to a *sniff* lesser being like me. We can't all be dragon Jehovah's Witnesses!

I made that up. Shuuda was always blah blah blah about me not finishing stories, so I made up an excuse for the latest one I had written, just to have that monkey off my back.

As to the dragon thingy, I dunno, I like dragons and I like feeling over powered, but that is just me. It tends to annoy people acting all mighty and crap, which fits me well. ^^

Oh, I see. I personally don't like this kind of stuff, but I'm OK if you do.

Who are you, stranger? I don't recall your face. :lol: Seriously, who are you?

And I don't really hate anyone, I just tend to have fun with them.

It's funny how the only wrong thing you ever fine with my writing is typos. Considering how much of a natural and east fix problem they are. I mean, typos are nothing compared to idiot cliché villains and wish-fulfilment Gary Stu heroes.

No, I don't just find typos, kid. But I am not gonna argue about your writing no more, not even here. As to my cliche villains etc, those were just self inserts, nothing serious, just a simple story for forum members.

Who are you, stranger? I don't recall your face. :lol: Seriously, who are you?

And I don't really hate anyone, I just tend to have fun with them.

Carion/Skasha/Lex/Othin nao.

It's natural, though, we've barely spoken to each other :lol:

I dunno. Once you learn to hate someone for something, when you see him log in, you're like; Here comes Jarly. Lets start to hate/annoy him/her

I made that up. Shuuda was always blah blah blah about me not finishing stories, so I made up an excuse for the latest one I had written, just to have that monkey off my back.

As to the dragon thingy, I dunno, I like dragons and I like feeling over powered, but that is just me. It tends to annoy people acting all mighty and crap, which fits me well. ^^

1. No, you annoy us, some of us simply reply.

2. You have said that multiple times. Embarrassed, now?

3. It's creepy. Not annoying, creepy.

Carion/Skasha/Lex/Othin nao.

It's natural, though, we've barely spoken to each other :lol:

I agree. And, as you can see, there are several members using the same sort of avies, so sometimes it gets confusing, and more with the name changes.

I'll be keeping an eye out on you, you seem like a nice lesser being. XD Excuse the lesser being thingy, I've grown fond of calling peeps here that, tends to annoy them, though I don't want to annoy you. Like I said, it's just for fun, no ridiculing meant.

1. No, you annoy us, some of us simply reply.

2. You have said that multiple times. Embarrassed, now?

3. It's creepy. Not annoying, creepy.

1. I do? And I thought it was the other way around

2. It is the truth, I made it up. Good sir, I have no mother.

3. Why exactly?

I agree. And, as you can see, there are several members using the same sort of avies, so sometimes it gets confusing, and more with the name changes.

I'll be keeping an eye out on you, you seem like a nice lesser being. XD Excuse the lesser being thingy, I've grown fond of calling peeps here that, tends to annoy them, though I don't want to annoy you. Like I said, it's just for fun, no ridiculing meant.

I know, I could tell that with the course of the thread.

Thank you, though XD

No, I don't just find typos, kid. But I am not gonna argue about your writing no more, not even here. As to my cliche villains etc, those were just self inserts, nothing serious, just a simple story for forum members.

Well, not to mention the fact I spotted plenty of writing errors in your work (despite you claiming them not to exist).

Does anyone else find it stupid how my typos make me a crappy writer in his opinion; but all of his grammatical errors and inability to design good characters are always regarded as excusable by him.

Double standards much?