If the ref didn't see it, it didn't happen

uguu

i heard that in this soccer game, they were going to take a foul shot, and one of the guys pulled out his penis to distract the goalie and get the point.

and since there was nothing in the official rule book that forbid showing your penis to distract the goalie, the goal was still counted.

Edited by Ananke

i heard that in this soccer game, they were going to take a foul shot, and one of the guys pulled out his penis to distract the goalie and get the point.

and since there was nothing in the official rule book that forbid showing your penis to distract the goalie, the goal was still counted.

When I scored my first penalty kick, it was not counted because a kid on my team stepped over the white line before I kicked.

lol what? That is fuckin' funny!

Oh and....

*Shin kick other karateka, knee him in the gut, and give him a nice elbow.*

I spar with my other classmates so I don't know if those moves are illegal in an amateur karate tournament.