Plot-wise, which is better?

Liz

Huh?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. ANSUR POL PLIS!

• FE4 Gen 2
    • FE5

Fuck, I read it as FE4 1st and second gen. Fuckit, I really wish we could change our fucking votes.

Edit: Fuck.

Edit again: Fuck. Everybody reading this vote, fuck, please in your head subract one vote from FE4 2nd gen, and add it to FE5. Fuck.

Edited by Navarre

Well the good portion of FE4 story occurs in the 1st Gen I believe... the second half is kinda like the kids of fallen heroes get revenge and bring peace and happiness to the land. :-/

So yeah FE5 wins this I believe...

Am I the only one who voted for FE4 Gen 2 and MEANT it?

What was wrong with FE4 Gen 2's story?

The situation at Thracia, Alvis being manipulated, and Julia's past were all pretty interesting. Also, Ishtar's feelings about the child hunt was unexpected. And there's plenty of character development through conversations.

While it's nowhere near as awesome as FE4 Gen 1, it's still good and slightly better than FE5's plot imo.

Well, Thracia 776 is full-detailed about chapters 7-8 of FE4.

Albeit FE4 2nd Gen being more important, Thracia 776 is much more well done.

Thraccia. It is more realistic, as it focuses on a small slice of an unexplained story.

Fe4 gen 2 is interesting in all, with

Julius taking over alvis, and the possesion of him by the "book"

Fuck, I read it as FE4 1st and second gen. Fuckit, I really wish we could change our fucking votes.

Edit: Fuck.

Edit again: Fuck. Everybody reading this vote, fuck, please in your head subract one vote from FE4 2nd gen, and add it to FE5. Fuck.

Thats 7. You could have incorperated more.

While it's nowhere near as awesome as FE4 Gen 1, it's still good and slightly better than FE5's plot imo.

...The 2nd Gen is full of "I'm your sister/brother! Join us, we will bring down the Evil Lopto Empire together!"...which isn't so great, IMO...

...The 2nd Gen is full of "I'm your sister/brother! Join us, we will bring down the Evil Lopto Empire together!"...which isn't so great, IMO...

Too true.

Except that it's more like "I'm your brother, join us!", without the extras. loltinny

Except that it's more like "I'm your brother, join us!", without the extras. loltinny

Well, in Tinny/Arthur's case...they are more interested in bringing Freege (Hilda) down than Lopto...