What is the worst voice acting you've ever heard in any game or cartoon?

FionordeQuester

In YuGiOh GX, there's an episode where Zane is in a caged match fighting this big huge muscled guy and his voice is more high pitched that Mist's voice in RD....

And no, I'm not joking in the least bit

In YuGiOh GX, there's an episode where Zane is in a caged match fighting this big huge muscled guy and his voice is more high pitched that Mist's voice in RD....

And then there was "T-Bone."

The man speaks the truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxvJZg9Pz0s

I'd point out when exactly the mad dog part appears but the video isn't loading for me.

Guest FreelancerSealBoy

Mist and Rolf definitly, although Rolf was the lesser of two evils. Tails in Sonic Heroes and Sonic X.

Naruto "BELIEVE IT!"

Don't remind me. I hated hearing him say that; it was the one thing that made me glad I forgot the episode I was on.

(some exceptions do exist)

Like Bleach? I can't say everyone does a good job, but they do for the most part.

So...what did you all think of the link I provided? I was kinda surprised that no one had any comments about that, cuz honestly, I've listened to all your examples, and I still don't think anything presented in this thread tops what I saw.

A few were pretty bad. But not as bad as the GX clip