Comic Relief Story

Cynthia

So my girlfriend was telling me about her week at school, and this story came up:

Her and her friends were sitting at their lunch table, and there was a new kid who refused to take off his hat despite being told to by the same teacher several times. Finally she threatened to suspend him, which he didn't care and replied that he was kicked out of his old school for being suspended too many times.

Knowing her threat would do nothing, she decided to try and get the other students to help her, so she decided to annoy them to make them yell at him so she will go away. (Strange logic eh?)

So she sits down and asks, "how's everyone doing?" Which she is answered with either groans or silence from some.

She then says, "well I feel great, because I just lost some weight so my birth control patch fits nicely now!"

Now you think her attempt to creep them out there would have worked right? Well not this time it wouldn't, because Jarod the wise ass of the table decided to ruin her moment. He leaned over the table and said rather loudly, "GUYS, THAT MEANS SHE STILL HAS SEX!"

She walked away in shame as the children all laughed at her. The kid with the hat put his hood up over said hat after.