38 members have voted

1. 1. Shield?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Alternate weapon?

• Swords
    • Axes
    • Bows

"Hi, I'm Bors, I use lances when 80% of enemies are brigands, I can't hit for shit and I get doubled pretty often because I can't get EXP."

"Hi, I'm Wendy, I just suck and nothing can possibly help me. Oops. But I would like to hit axers in the Western Isles."

"Hi, I'm Barth, I use lances and I join right before the Western Isles bring a load of axemen that double me, and I also can't hit for shit."

And really, Ardan's failure is his crappy move. If FE4 were a bit more like FE6 (i.e. mounted units not getting like 12 move on roads), Ardan would have been many times more useful. If he were a lance armor, he would have been so much worse.

Edited by dondon151

I like shields, but only when coupled with Swords.

I voted for Swords because the Black Knight was FUN! Also a Sword unit that wasn't speedy gonzales is a nice change in things. However I'm going to go with Axes.

My favorite Generals are Black Knight (HE SO COUNTS) and Amelia (who is so glad she wasn't Wendy).

"Hi, I'm Bors, I use lances when 80% of enemies are brigands, I can't hit for shit and I get doubled pretty often because I can't get EXP."

"Hi, I'm Wendy, I just suck and nothing can possibly help me. Oops. But I would like to hit axers in the Western Isles."

"Hi, I'm Barth, I use lances and I join right before the Western Isles bring a load of axemen that double me, and I also can't hit for shit."

And really, Ardan's failure is his crappy move. If FE4 were a bit more like FE6 (i.e. mounted units not getting like 12 move on roads), Ardan would have been many times more useful. If he were a lance armor, he would have been so much worse.

TRIANGLE ATTACK!!!

Best way for EXP :D.

Yeah it's too bad it requires you position your armors just right and they all have four move. You don't want three four move units with overall shitty stats on your team that you could easily grant to someone like... I dunno... a healer, Lugh, Rutger, Deak, Alan/Lance, Marcus, etc?

Dalshien is the best Knight(excluding 9/10/11) in the series. Joins soon with a good weapon, has advantages in the Weapon Triangle, and the most important things, manages to have skill.

Knights with SKL are game-breakers to a certain POV.

shields are nice but as long as they have their heavy armor they tend to do well...usually; would pick bows as a secondary weapon but since most knights have a very high con/bld, axes certainly aren't a bad choice (and most things an armored knight would aim for with a bow would usually be rather evasive and the class isn't quite know for its overall accuracy and quickness, plus being exposed at short range doesn't help a class that several feel has enough glaring problems already)

Dalshien is the best Knight(excluding 9/10/11) in the series. Joins soon with a good weapon, has advantages in the Weapon Triangle, and the most important things, manages to have skill.

Knights with SKL are game-breakers to a certain POV.

Xavier's good too. He's just a pain to recruit. :\

I personally like generals with a shield, and I suppose Swords work best as a secondary weapon. Mostly because Bows are just too weird and the only Axe General I can think of is Brom, and I don't particularly care for Brom.

Xavier's good too. He's just a pain to recruit. :\

I know, but Dalshien has a certain edge over him.