Who should get ambush?

General Spoon

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fin's Brave Lance is almost broken, and I don't want to repair it.

...Hero Lance is one of the best weapons here. Repair it would be the wisest decision.

PCC will happen on the 2nd attack.

You mean on continue? Or the actual 2nd attack?

...Hero Lance is one of the best weapons here. Repair it would be the wisest decision.

I have two charges of repair left. Anything special I should save one for?

Edited by Navarre

I have two charges of repair left. Anything special I should save one for?

Repair Staff is actually for Hero Lance, Light Sword, Earth Sword, Grafcalibur and maybe Hero Axe/Sword too. Other than those, I don't think you will need it.

kinda sorta forgetting warp too

Later on, personal weapons don't really help much outside of capturing

Oh yes, ditch the Hero Axe/Sword. Use it on Warp and Rescue instead. As for Rewarp, you can get plenty of them.

Olwen. With Ambush+DaimThunder, she's gonna kill every single enemy without ever losing 1 HP even in the enemy phase.

If you're not using Olwen, then I think Marita is a good option. She's the only one (I think) with a * ranked weapon with Auto-Continue that can actually be used indoors (Sorry Dean, Fin).

If you're not using Marita either, then I'd say any magic user except Sara (Ambush weakens Wrath). Asvel and Homer should do well.

Oh yes, ditch the Hero Axe/Sword.

yes, do. There's enough uses of them considering the Hero Lance has a ton of uses and it's going to be used sparingly anyway, and after he gets oober enough Fin doesn't even need the lance to be able to capture stuff.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

I sometimes put Charge on late-game Leaf to absorb ballista with him twice as quickly. Otherwise, put it on Shiva or some other unit who has Sol + high crit + high skl, or don't use it at all.

Awareness is fairly useless, just put it on someone to kill those very nasty Prayer enemies with, and it works against Reinhardt.

Besides the aforementioned suggestion, put Ambush on someone who OHKOs stuff, preferably with 1-2 range. Just not someone who has Wrath.

Besides the aforementioned suggestion, put Ambush on someone who OHKOs stuff, preferably with 1-2 range.

Now, you make me think of using it to Asvel.

Now, you make me think of using it to Asvel.

Asvel doesn't OHKO enemies that frequently. By OHKO, he means even before the enemy's counterattack. None of the tomes Asvel can use has Auto-continue and even Grafcalibur doesn't have guaranteed KO without the PCC bonus. Still, Asvel isn't a bad choice.