Girls - Analysis #1

DeSu

Which do you like more?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. And why

• Quiet
    • Loud

Quiet, but loud when the moment requires so.

Hahahahaha... Hahaha.. Ahh... Sorry, I was in the wrong trail of thought there for a while.

But yes, quiet girls who only speak up when it's needed, since I'm a fan of silence.

Hahahahaha... Hahaha.. Ahh... Sorry, I was in the wrong trail of thought there for a while.

But yes, quiet girls who only speak up when it's needed, since I'm a fan of silence.

TBQH, I hate being the center of the conversation with a significant other just simply abiding to your every word. I prefer a active listener who responds on occasion rather than a passive girlfriend.

I'm a fan of dead silence. You know like when you just shot a guy and he just stops fighting back. That always feels good. But still, I stand with the mix of both because for me, both quiet and loud girls equal a crappy relationship, be it intimate, or platonic.

Going with the majority and say that quiet girls are better.

Loud people talk too much, can get obnoxious, and are sometimes dumb. And I am a quiet person (unless I go to work at my job) so a quiet girl suits me more.

Depends on what you mean with "loud". If you mean girls who like to talk, aren't shy at all and like some attention and/or popularity, then those are the girls I like more, since I like to talk a lot myself, and to be quiet honest, I also don't mind some attention :lol:

If you mean girls who like to scream whatever they want, then I pick the quiet girls.

Quiet. High pitched, scream noisy is the worst kind of noisy there is. Besides, I like gentle natured girls. Noisy girls seem to be the ones that cuss a lot, and cussing is a MASSIVE turn off for me when it comes to girls. Not as massive as girls that are into tobacco and illegal drugs, but it still ruins any potential attractiveness.

Depends on what you mean with "loud". If you mean girls who like to talk, aren't shy at all and like some attention and/or popularity, then those are the girls I like more, since I like to talk a lot myself, and to be quiet honest, I also don't mind some attention :lol:

If you mean girls who like to scream whatever they want, then I pick the quiet girls.

This.

I guess when i put loud i kinda ruined this topic.