DisGaea 2 for the PSP

Cynthia

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2008/12/28/...ing-to-the-psp/

Yes it's true, there is going to be a PSP port for DisGaea 2, and hopefully the localization won't take as long as the first one did. I'll be picking up this gem as soon as it's translated, as I really don't want to go out and buy a Japanese PSP.

Also hints towards a possible DisGaea 3 port in the future once again lowers my chances of EVER getting PS3. DisGaea 3 was literally the ONLY game I wanted for it, and now that 2 is coming to the PSP, and 3 might possibly, I'll wait and see if 3 makes it to the PSP. If it does, it eliminates the needs for a PS3 for me. One of these hints being they are implementing some DisGaea 3 elements.

So if you're a fan and lack a PS3 to get the third game, a little bit of waiting may pay off and save you some money on buying the $400 system.

Edited by Cynthia

I don't need to get it seeing as how I have the PS2 version, but I just have to point out something Cynthia.

IIRC no handheld evur has been region locked. And I am 100% certain the PSP isn't region locked in the case that a handheld was region locked before.

I don't need to get it seeing as how I have the PS2 version, but I just have to point out something Cynthia.

IIRC no handheld evur has been region locked. And I am 100% certain the PSP isn't region locked in the case that a handheld was region locked before.

Not so sure about that one. I'll look into it.

Edit: It appears as though you're right. Unless I didn't read from accurate sources. Thank you.

Edited by Cynthia

The last time I bothered to go to EB and they didn't even have the first one! T_T

Definitely will be looking forward to it (and hopefully I'll get the first before then).

Did you try ordering it online? That's how I got it.