Lillina

Nestling

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercs and Nomads easily double my Lilina.

Fix'd.

Ironic post is ironic. Even though 35% SPD growth and 4 SPD growth is lulzy. That and an AMAZING base 2 DEF and 10% DEF growth; I mean, jesus. Lugh, who you get five chapters earlier, has a better base AND growth.

Lugh Bases

Fire Affinity

HP 16

MAG 4

SKL 5

SPD 6

LCK 5

DEF 3

RES 5

Lillina Bases

Light Affinity

HP 16

MAG 5

SKL 5

SPD 4

LCK 4

DEF 2

RES 7

Kay. So Lugh is winning in SPD and DEF right off the bat, and with FIVE chapters to grow, he has time to increase his lower stats to surpass Lillina. Oh, and better affinity too.

Now for growths:

50% HP

40% MAG

50% SKL

50% SPD

35% LCK

15% DEF

30% RES

45% HP

75% MAG

20% SKL

35% SPD

50% LCK

10% DEF

35% RES

So Lillina is winning in MAG and slightly in RES. Couple that with slightly higher bases in THOSE stats and Lugh can only... oh wait, he can catch up by Ch. 6.

Do I need to explain any further?

And LCK has importance during Avoidance, which is overruled by SPEED anyway. That and in critical hits, but Lugh is already killing guys ON HIS OWN anyway. Lillina needs some help with chipping from freaking BARTH.

And Red Fox, you must be a fan of Est if you think a lower level means means more potential.

Didn't I say stats mean more than level? Est's bases suck.

Also in a game with tougher enemies, and as low as she is makes it even bad for her. With the exception of FE1 and 2...Est is bad.

What?

Est is bad in all games. >_>

Edited by Domon Kasshu

The game ends before Est can even reasonably get to promotion without favoritism.

Est makes Nino and Astrid look like goddesses.

Edited by Athena's Chest

I'll never understand why people like Est.

Some people enjoy training a unit that starts crap into a killing machine. Like me (Though I've never tried Est).

The extent to which some people do this makes no sense. Est and Lilina fanboys delude themselves into thinking everyone's wrong just because people disagree with them. I've trained a level 1 Marty from C15 to end up like this:

2w1tc87.jpg

Yet I don't advocate him as one of the best units in the game so what makes the likes of Est so special?

Some people enjoy training a unit that starts crap into a killing machine. Like me (Though I've never tried Est).

The extent to which some people do this makes no sense. Est and Lilina fanboys delude themselves into thinking everyone's wrong just because people disagree with them. I've trained a level 1 Marty from C15 to end up like this:

Yet I don't advocate him as one of the best units in the game so what makes the likes of Est so special?

Um...Exactly what I said? Some people enjoy doing it. You were wondering why people like Est, I gave a likely possibility. I suppose being female also helps.

And we all know liking a unit and the unit being good are two different things. I'm only answering why people might like the unit, not why they might think a bad unit is good.

Here's a way to confuse Lillina fanboys.

Sadly, a common argument among her fans is, "ZOMG, Lillina > Lugh because the RNG is RANDOM."

Now tell them to replace Lillina with Lena and Lugh with Merric and see if their argument still works.

And if THAT goes over their heads, well, they're a lost cause.

Here's a way to confuse Lillina fanboys.

Sadly, a common argument among her fans is, "ZOMG, Lillina > Lugh because the RNG is RANDOM."

Now tell them to replace Lilina with Linde and Lugh with Merric and see if their argument still works.

And if THAT goes over their heads, well, they're a lost cause.

Fixed because Lena, quite frankly, doesn't start as a mage, but Linde does.

Why bother raising a unit when you've already got the game beat...

That's your problem. one time I you called me a stat junkie I told you, "At least I get to enjoy the characters I like", by that, I mean you just either care about beating the game or are worried about your funds or rank.

That's your problem. one time I you called me a stat junkie I told you, "At least I get to enjoy the characters I like", by that, I mean you just either care about beating the game or are worried about your funds or rank.

Your ways of "enjoying the characters you like" seem to be abuse. I've tried abuse, it puts me to sleep. I had to arena abuse my Wifi team to be a match against other players at the time and I couldn't even bear to arena abuse in chapter 20 >_>.

I don't see the fun in turning the game's difficulty to the point where you can beat most of its chapters blindfolded.

I do use characters I like but your way of "enjoying" them is just a sleeping pill to me, a tedious process to get the same result only with the difficulty of a Super Mario Bros level where there's nothing but a road and a flag at the end.

Edited by Vergil

Your ways of "enjoying the characters you like" seem to be abuse. I've tried abuse, it puts me to sleep. I had to arena abuse my Wifi team to be a match against other players at the time and I couldn't even bear to arena abuse in chapter 20 >_>.

I don't see the fun in turning the game's difficulty to the point where you can beat most of its chapters blindfolded.

I do use characters I like but your way of "enjoying" them is just a sleeping pill to me.

Different people, different tastes.

There are people who actually derive enjoyment from getting fat level-ups and seeing green numbers shining in a character profile. You should know better, Srs.

Not...really, last time I trained Nino I trained her normally by either weakening enemies and feeding her the kills or facing unpromoted units she can double with a Fire tome(LOL, Elfire totally slows her down :P), I fed her alot of promoted units too, it was rather fast since I trained her in Sonia's chapter and finished getting her to 20/0 by the next chapter without the need of a mine, I used the same method when training Lilina and Sophie :3

I am training Ewan now, but it's rather too easy in FE8.

I do use characters I like but your way of "enjoying" them is just a sleeping pill to me.

Different people, different tastes.

There are people who actually derive enjoyment from getting fat level-ups and seeing green numbers shining in a character profile. You should know better, Srs.

I should... I must be losing my mind -__-

[

Not...really, last time I trained Nino I trained her normally by either weakening enemies and feeding her the kills or facing unpromoted units she can double with a Fire tome(LOL, Elfire totally slows her down :P), I fed her alot of promoted units too, it was rather fast since I trained her in Sonia's chapter and finished getting her to 20/0 by the next chapter without the need of a mine, I used the same method when training Lilina and Sophie :3

I am training Ewan now, but it's rather too easy in FE8.

Favoritism basically. It works for anyone and requiring it to be good is not good thing which is the why Lilina and Est are bad.

I use favoritism for Knoll. That doesn't mean he's ZOMGRAPE.

I just like his character. But I can fully respect he's a bad character.

Now, I REALLY like Duessel. Because he's awesome and more like Chuck Norris than Chuck Norris. And he's GOOD.

Possibly better than Seth on Eph Route.