Lillina

Nestling

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said time and again, I love using her in Normal Mode. She's one of my more favorite characters, but I'm not going to go all ignorant fanboy over her. (I used to do that, until I learned how stupid it made me look) I use Lugh, too.

Like I said time and again, I love using her in Normal Mode. She's one of my more favorite characters, but I'm not going to go all ignorant fanboy over her. (I used to do that, until I learned how stupid it made me look) I use Lugh, too.

*Claps*

You set a good example for all. You can like a character. Just don't spout crap that's not true, unlike some others we've seen.

And no sarcasm was intended here.

I personally only like Lillina because she gets a really fast Fire support, which assists her a bit, so in ranked runs, she'll critical more and stuff like that.

Although, I never really do ranked runs, but I tried to sound smart and Fire Emblem Proz.

Did I?

Better words couldn't have been said myself. I do prefer using her than the other two though. (But then again, magic users are some of my favorite unit types. I may even put ol' Raymond in there just for kicks, despite being a Shaman.) But I am aware of the fact that she is inferior to Louis though.

Currently I'm using her on hard mode because I like her as a character... >_> She sucks there even with massive amounts of babying (gets oneshottet/doubled by some enemies, average avoid, can't oneround anything but steel lance wyverns, and that's with slightly above average speed for her level).

She usually gets her job done after a while on NM but I'm NEVER using her on hard again.

I've never bothered with Lilina. She never seemed worthwhile. She is kind of cute in a little girl sort of way, but that isn't nearly enough to make me want to use her. Hugh is my favorite mage in this game, but he isn't that great.

I've never bothered with Lilina. She never seemed worthwhile. She is kind of cute in a little girl sort of way, but that isn't nearly enough to make me want to use her. Hugh is my favorite mage in this game, but he isn't that great.

And it's worse in Hard Mode, from what I understand for Lilina. >_>

Right now, I'm happy with the Lugh I have without abuse. Normal mode, BTW.

Level 20/20:

HP: 36

Magic: 23

Skill: 28

Speed: 25

Luck: 19

Def: 9

Res: 22

A support with Chad. C Support with Ellen. C Support with Ray.

I have a good Lilina, but it required so much abuse it wasn't funny. Again, Normal Mode.

They are all unique in their own individual ways. Lugh is a balanced out mage if your going for that. Liliana focuses mostly on magic, and resistance for a mage or dragon killer. Hugh has a awesome health point growth, but mages might kill him if your versing them.

They are all unique in their own individual ways. Lugh is a balanced out mage if your going for that. Liliana focuses mostly on magic, and resistance for a mage or dragon killer. Hugh has a awesome health point growth, but mages might kill him if your versing them.

Not in Hard Mode. Lilina is dragon fodder. Not a dragon killer.

Not in Hard Mode. Lilina is dragon fodder. Not a dragon killer.

Any character can become good whether it's babying, or the need for some stat boosters. Liliana may need some time, but she can become good. It's easier to arena abuse, but if you train her before the later chapters then she can be good.

Any character can become good whether it's babying, or the need for some stat boosters. Liliana may need some time, but she can become good. It's easier to arena abuse, but if you train her before the later chapters then she can be good.

She's not doubling in HM... on the contrary, SHE's getting doubled.

She's not doubling in HM... on the contrary, SHE's getting doubled.

Liliana would probably just need a speedwing or two like Ilyana in Fire Emblem Path of Radiance. I am a bad debater so I will just stop here lol. ;)

lol, yeah your limbs would be torn apart if you had gone farther... not by me though.

Anyways the common argument is "she's not the only one who needs it" and etc so take from that what you will.

And that's why Lilina sucks. You HAVE to go out of your way to make her good.

Whereas Lugh becomes good along the way.

Not really, since she maintains her problem of crappy growths.

Only now it's even worse since she caps out a tier before anybody else.

Edited by Sweet Tooth