lol

uguu

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=13841

How did I just now see this topic?

The reason I chose the name 'Retarded Faggot' was because I was trying to think of a name and that was the first thing I thought of.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

Well

That is a lie

That was the first thing I thought of

But I went with it because I thought it would annoy people

Basically

I'm using my name to troll people

And it's working

lol! then your custom member title is a lie!

Actually

When I changed my name to God it seemed as if only 2 or 3 people were really offended which means the troll didn't exactly work as well as I had hoped

Soooo

I don't know

Honestly I'm surprised

I was like 'haw, no one is gonna care' when I changed my name

But...

I'm not offended by the whole "God" incident but I can't say I was so pleased with it due to religious reasons. Retared Faggot I can deal with however.

For mocking the polical correct mindset, you don't mind if I name myself "Mentally Disable Homosexual"?

Whatever names people tend to use here do not offend me in the least. If I see a name that sounds funny, I'll just probably laugh a bit and move on, nothing serious about it imo.

I'm not offended by the whole "God" incident but I can't say I was so pleased with it due to religious reasons. Retared Faggot I can deal with however.

For mocking the polical correct mindset, you don't mind if I name myself "Mentally Disable Homosexual"?

I couldn't care less

Basically, the best way to deal with this is not to show that you're offended, upset, or angry. Once the trolls know what makes you upset, it's open season. That's why I wasn't upset when Hika changed his name to "God", I'm not offended by it, but I didn't find it tasteful. However, I was going up with a storm getting all butthurt about it, that would let the troll abuse that weakness of anger and offense.

Edited by Proud_Black_Man

Trolling isn't necessarily about quantity. Making just one butthurt Jesus freak whinge by changing my name would be good enough. Additional bawfags are only a bonus.

I like tons of bonuses.

Well who doesn't like a bonus? Still, sometimes it's fun to single out one idiot - you get the bonus of making him feel alone in his anger and stupidity.

Hmm... I never thought about it like that.

I still find it funny that people are more offended when you use slightly offensive words that normally describe mentally handicapped persons and homosexuals, respectively, than they are when you claim to be the creator of the universe, which you clearly probably aren't maybe.

I still find it funny that people are more offended when you use slightly offensive words that normally describe mentally handicapped persons and homosexuals, respectively, than they are when you claim to be the creator of the universe, which you clearly probably aren't maybe.

Maybe it's because I'm always right and therefore know every single thing ever meaning that I'd have to be the creator of the universe, since how else would I know everything?