Things You'd Never Hear A Serene Forest Member Say

Steven Tyler

Doom: I hate Shawn Johnson

Hanz: I'm not the pretty prince of parties...

Jyosua: Let's unban Serene and Suzaku. I completely forgive them

Anake: Let's keep this name for a while

Retarded Faggot: ............... (I got nothin)

Edited by CGV

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic 3 and Knuckles was a disappointment compare to the new Sonic games.

Eh, I prefer Sonic CD, but then again, it was headed by Naoto Oshima rather than STI like how Sonic 2 was.

For the uninformed, Naoto Oshima is the former character designer. Basically, he's like the one who created Sonic. At least his earlier incarnations. Japan mostly. Ass-Face Sonic was a US design.

Anyway, I hate Fire Emblem.

Sweet Tooth, Chainey, Aless the BK: "Est does not fail."

We'd be no better than Endgame then. ;_;

Also:

Sweet Tooth: I say, Sedgar should be moved to the lower tiers for his complete and utter incompetence.

(Besides the fact that Sedgar = Fail in there, he's also not arguing WHY. :P)

Lyle: Sothe kicks so much ass, so does Edward. I also love family guy
Red Fox of Fire: Priscilla is horrible
Jyosua: Let's unban Serene and Suzaku. I completely forgive them

Anake: Let's keep this name for a while

Retarded Faggot: ............... (I got nothin)

Winners.

Most of SF: Yeah, I'm going to listen to ZX the first time for once, and not drag out topics and arguments unnecessarily and over the course of several weeks, resulting in his original good intentions being transformed into feelings of terrible frustration and balls-wrenching fatherly pain. :) And eat some shit.

Me: DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

Edited by ZXValaRevan

Eh, I prefer Sonic CD, but then again, it was headed by Naoto Oshima rather than STI like how Sonic 2 was.

For the uninformed, Naoto Oshima is the former character designer. Basically, he's like the one who created Sonic. At least his earlier incarnations. Japan mostly. Ass-Face Sonic was a US design.

Hmm. Why Yuji Naka get all the credit then despite his Lead Programmer and Producer status? Also Sonic CD is sex.

Thins I would never see said from a member here...

Chainey: *smiles*

Sweet Tooth: I accept your opinion, but I humbly disagree.

Black Knight: I'm wrong and don't know anything! Hurrrrrr (because it's just not true)

Rei: *anything remotely nice*

Kreven: "Billy Mays here with..."

VINCE WITH SHAMWOW HERE AND I'M NOT GETTING ON THAT MOTHERFUCKING BALL!

Lyle: After a long night of number crunching, I decided I'm in a dire need to reorganize my stock portfolio. I'm also going to start picking up a second job so I can put more money into DOW. It's a buyer's market, I need to invest strategically so I can put all this money into my 401K and Pension funds so I can retire early and buy a nice 4-acre lot out in the rural areas of Oregon, where I will raise a heard of cattle and name them all Betsy. I hope I can spend many a year there, sitting on the Rocking Swing in my front porch with my beautiful wife, Masu, holding hands and talking about how we wish our grandchildren would come to visit more often, and complaining about how we're not as young and vital as we used to be, even though we're only in our early 20's and the only reason we were able to retire is because I'm such a wise investor.

Tino: Contrary to what everbody says, I think FE8 was the most challenging game of the series, and I think Ewan deserves a spot in the game's Top Tier, as he has an amazing base and he joins so early on that he is useful througout the entire game, and he also doesn't have any competition for a promoting item.

Hika: I'm actually not a sexy beast. Sorry guise, but I'm actually a 400 pound black lesbian who was trying to find somebody to cyber with.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, I could see Hika saying something like that.

Edited by Krevin

Hika: I'm actually not a sexy beast. Sorry guise, but I'm actually a 400 pound black lesbian who was trying to find somebody to cyber with.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, I could see Hika saying something like that.

I never said I was a sexy beast. In fact, I've said that I'm ugly multiple times.

Doom: I like genres other than Fighting and I'm not perfect

Edited by Retarded faggot

Knife: Guns>>>>Knives

shouldve seen that one coming.... btw,

Gatrie: Kinves>>>>>>>Guns

TLS: Cut the "sexcopter" shit, people!

Kilvas: You know, I think I might be starting to think Tibarn > Naesala just a little bit

Shuuda: That's the best piece of writing I have ever seen in my life!

Swordsalmon: ROLF FTW!!!

Edited by CGV

Lyle: After a long night of number crunching, I decided I'm in a dire need to reorganize my stock portfolio. I'm also going to start picking up a second job so I can put more money into DOW. It's a buyer's market, I need to invest strategically so I can put all this money into my 401K and Pension funds so I can retire early and buy a nice 4-acre lot out in the rural areas of Oregon, where I will raise a heard of cattle and name them all Betsy. I hope I can spend many a year there, sitting on the Rocking Swing in my front porch with my beautiful wife, Masu, holding hands and talking about how we wish our grandchildren would come to visit more often, and complaining about how we're not as young and vital as we used to be, even though we're only in our early 20's and the only reason we were able to retire is because I'm such a wise investor.

I've said that before....

Nightmare: I feel...pretty.

Hika: I'm sorry.

CGV: Incest is cool with me.

Masu: That's not a logical output. Perhaps instead of doing that, you should try this method instead, my good fellow.

Bianchi: *Whispers.*

Rei: J

Raven: I think I'll pass on the sex and booze tonight.