So what's your next display name going to be?

Deity

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be Alondite eventually, but I'm in no hurry. I just switch every few months, to switch things up a little. My names will have been Ragnell, Urvan, and Alondite.

Are we seeing a pattern? Unfortunately, the other FE9 legendary weapons have stupid names (Vague Katti, Wishblade, Baselard, Rexcaliber, etc), so I think I'll just stick to those 3.

You got anything planned yet?

I have several. Deity, Forest Guardian, Rad and Goddess. Also, are any of these out of the question?

For fuck's sake, please don't change it to anything that has something to do with you being an upper being.

My name probably won't change in a long time.

I just had a great idea: I'll change my name to Rad before Loki... that'll troll him good.

... on second thought; rather not be labelled with junk. But t'was a fine idea.

Edited by Is this the Revolution?

So you can steal them, right?

Future display names:

Snow_Storm

Sambo (I don't know if I can get away with that being it's a racist slur towards blacks)

Tar Baby (See above)

Uncle_Tom

Clayton_Bigsby

Uncle Ruckus

Edited by Proud_Black_Man

For fuck's sake, please don't change it to anything that has something to do with you being an upper being.

My name probably won't change in a long time.

It's just a display name, nothing to it.

I just had a great idea: I'll change my name to Rad before Loki... that'll troll him good.

... on second thought; rather not be labelled with junk. But t'was a fine idea.

Rad is too much name for the likes of you.

Labeled, *cough* I wanted to name myself Shuuda, but meh, to low a name for me. ^^

It's just a display name, nothing to it.

A display name that will get you flamed and trolled often, and hard. And it will likely make you think even better of yourself than you do now, in a negative way.

Edited by Tino

A display name that will get you flamed and trolled often, and hard. And it will likely make you think even better of yourself than you do now, in a negative way.

I really don't care for any of that. To me it's just a name, nothing serious about it. If you guys think I will name myself Deity or Goddess because I think to highly of myself, that is your reasoning, not mine.

I really don't care for any of that. To me it's just a name, nothing serious about it. If you guys think I will name myself Deity or Goddess because I think to highly of myself, that is your reasoning, not mine.

Actually, you make it seem like it is your reason, since you continuously call yourself a Deity or whatever form up superior being.

And yes, you apparantly do care. You care about getting constructive criticism so much that you even make a special thread about it in Site Discussion, but you don't care about far more severe things? Your logic is flawed, and makes it seem like a big lie.

Actually, you make it seem like it is your reason, since you continuously call yourself a Deity or whatever form up superior being.

And yes, you apparantly do care. You care about getting constructive criticism so much that you even make a special thread about it in Site Discussion, but you don't care about far more severe things? Your logic is flawed, and makes it seem like a big lie.

If I call myself a Deity, supreme dragon, etc, that is me, my choice. I can call myself what I want, it is a free forum. Just like Fireman calls himself a fireman, etc or any other member calling himself whatever they choose to call themselves.

And I don't care. If you are talking about the feedback question I had, it was the other way around, I don't want any feedback. Are you sure you are okay?

Calling yourself a superior being is something completely different than calling yourself a fireman. This because you call yourself better than any other members on this forum, while a fireman is something completely different. Basically, what you're saying is that you're better than everybody else, while others have simply gotten some nicknames.

Fucking hell, read what I say carefully. You care about constructive criticism in a negative way, namely that you start BAAAAAAAAAAAAW-ing as soon as you receive even the slightest form of it, which is why you created that thread. Fucking hell. A perfect author who can't even fucking read.

Fuck.

Calling yourself a superior being is something completely different than calling yourself a fireman. This because you call yourself better than any other members on this forum, while a fireman is something completely different. Basically, what you're saying is that you're better than everybody else, while others have simply gotten some nicknames.

Fucking hell, read what I say carefully. You care about constructive criticism in a negative way, namely that you start BAAAAAAAAAAAAW-ing as soon as you receive even the slightest form of it, which is why you created that thread. Fucking hell. A perfect author who can't even fucking read.

Fuck.

Next time you should consider typing what you really want to say.

As to all this, whatever it is that you think about a name, I don't give a flying fuck about it. Apparently you do, because you are here harassing me with all this bull. I will change my name to whatever I feel like it and that is that. If you or anyone else doesn't like it, tough luck, eh?

Next time you should consider typing what you really want to say.

As to all this, whatever it is that you think about a name, I don't give a flying fuck about it. Apparently you do, because you are here harassing me with all this bull. I will change my name to whatever I feel like it and that is that. If you or anyone else doesn't like it, tough luck, eh?

No, next time you should consider thinking before you post, and you would've known what I meant exactly.

I think I can speak for many people that they actually do give a "flying fuck" about it. Am I harrassing you? probably. Am I being honest? Yes. Also, this once again implies that you truly think of yourself as a superior being. "I can change my name to whatever I want and nobody can do something about it and BAAAAAAAAW BAAAAAAAAAAAAW BAAAAAAAAAAAAAW".

In that case, I'm going to fuck your mom and nobody can do anything about it, not even you. Tough luck, eh?

Ok...maybe you guys should stop now,It's quite obvoius that no one will change for the other,so why not just leave it.If Rad doesn't want feedback,don't give him any,and Rad,it hurts me to see you flamed so much...So please stop flame-baiting.

Why the fuck should I tell you what my display name is going to be?

Because it's so fucking cool, obviously. And you should tell everything to a superior being.

He said you cared about whether you got feedback or not. Not that you wanted feedback.

No, I never cared for feedback. *Goes back in time* Perhaps I use to when I was fairly new to the site. I really thought Feedback was for people to go in and say their thoughts about a story. After all, I did read many stories that had this sort of commenting going on.

My first story got whacked by Shuuda right away, and so that is when I started disliking feedback, because I could feel the way in which it was given, it was not nice.

And so now, that is why I avoid feedback, to avoid trouble with people.

Ok...maybe you guys should stop now,It's quite obvoius that no one will change for the other,so why not just leave it.If Rad doesn't want feedback,don't give him any,and Rad,it hurts me to see you flamed so much...So please stop flame-baiting.

If posting stupid annoying pointless messages is spam, then his stories will be spam without feedback. Because if he doesn't get the proper feedback then all his stories will ever be is stupid and annoying. And having a million stories without any feedback telling you what you're doing wrong is pointless. And they sure as hell are messages.

No, I never cared for feedback. *Goes back in time* Perhaps I use to when I was fairly new to the site. I really thought Feedback was for people to go in and say their thoughts about a story. After all, I did read many stories that had this sort of commenting going on.

That's because the SF community generally is too "nice", and doesn't look at art as if it's art. They just take a very quick look at it and go all "oh that's fucking nice".

Agreeing with Mad Fredin and Art_Dragon here

My first story got whacked by Shuuda right away, and so that is when I started disliking feedback, because I could feel the way in which it was given, it was not nice.

It was meant to make you improve your writing skills, and negative criticism tends to have a negative tone to it, yes, but that's simply the way it works. Fuck.