So what's your next display name going to be?

Deity

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact of the matter is this: I will change my name to whatever I want. If the staff tells me it's not valid, I will change it or something.

As to this turning out of topic, that would be Tino's fault.

Nah, it's your fault for not leaving when you said you would.

One of the things that makes Spam annoying is that it interrupts a conversation going on in a thread,Rad's stories never leave their allotted thread,and are not bothering anyone except the people who insist on reading something they know they will dislike,and then post negative feedback,which Rad doesn't want any of,positive or negative,therein causing a disturbance.Technically,the only Spam in Rad's stories is you.

The fact of the matter is this: I will change my name to whatever I want. If the staff tells me it's not valid, I will change it or something.

As to this turning out of topic, that would be Tino's fault.

Oh, of course I am to be blamed. Our superior being never does something wrong. He never flamebaits, he's never offensive, and he's obviously always right. He's the nicest member on the forum, and he should definitely be an admin. Also, his writing is by far the best I've ever seen. He's also pretty hot. So hot that I'd almost turn gay just to fall in love with such a hot person.

Actually, I think it's a great way to amuse myself. Nothing better than arguing with people who really need to stop being "Laughably Obstinate, Know-it-all Idiots". In this context, I doubt the reference is hard to spot.

I mean it's not healthy, but I have to agree that this stuff can be amusing in a way. Even though I'm facepalming in the same time.

Lock this? Naw, this is just spam. I lock my story threads because I don't want people like you ruining them with your constant trolling.

"People who disagree/question/criticise you are the trolls. Same old, same old." - Shuuda

Edited by Is this the Revolution?

One of the things that makes Spam annoying is that it interrupts a conversation going on in a thread,Rad's stories never leave their allotted thread,and are not bothering anyone except the people who insist on reading something they know they will dislike,and then post negative feedback,which Rad doesn't want any of,positive or negative,therein causing a disturbance.Technically,the only Spam in Rad's stories is you.

Technically, I've never posted in his stories.

Technically, only someone retarded would say feedback is spam.

Lock this? Naw, this is just spam. I lock my story threads because I don't want people like you ruining them with your constant trolling.

Lol. Feedback is trolling now?

Damn.

Feedback is clearly the devil's work.

Oh, of course I am to be blamed. Our superior being never does something wrong. He never flamebaits, he's never offensive, and he's obviously always right. He's the nicest member on the forum, and he should definitely be an admin. Also, his writing is by far the best I've ever seen. He's also pretty hot. So hot that I'd almost turn gay just to fall in love with such a hot person.

Most of that was true except Flamebaiting, offensive, Administrating, the gay thingy.

You brought the feedback thread up, so who is to blame? Me? Give me a break.

I am afraid that Jarly has no understanding of analogies and examples. He will always claim that you are going off-topic/trolling if you attempt to use one.

Of course. But that's obviously because a superior being can do anything he wants.

Seriously, Loki, I want you to remember this message until you die: "FUCKING LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE AND DONT FUCKING PRETEND TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE AND DONT THINK YOU FUCKING ALWAYS DO EVERYTHING FUCKING RIGHT AND THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS FUCKING WRONG"

Apologies for the caps, but at least this gives me a better chance of delivering the message. Though probably, this won't have any affect on him whatsoever.

It is when it is unwanted and causes conflict despite the person posting the feedback knowing the effect it will have,and I wasn't actually directing that at you personally,but the people who do post feedback when it is obviously not wanted.

Most of that was true except Flamebaiting, offensive, Administrating, the gay thingy.

You brought the feedback thread up, so who is to blame? Me? Give me a break.

What the fuck?

You still don't get it, do you? You still take everything exactly as it's displayed. You simply don't fucking think even a second before you post something. You simply assume that everything that's written down is exactly meant as it's displayed. I'm going to tell you know, that you should start fucking using that brain of yours, because you obviously have one. You just don't fucking use it.

I'm not even going to clarify what I meant, because anyone who uses his or her brain at least a little can know exactly what I meant with it.

"People who disagree/question/criticise you are the trolls. Same old, same old." - Shuuda

Indeed. Trust me, I know.

Of course. But that's obviously because a superior being can do anything he wants.

Seriously, Loki, I want you to remember this message until you die: "FUCKING LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE AND DONT FUCKING PRETEND TO BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE AND DONT THINK YOU FUCKING ALWAYS DO EVERYTHING FUCKING RIGHT AND THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS FUCKING WRONG"

Apologies for the caps, but at least this gives me a better chance of delivering the message. Though probably, this won't have any affect on him whatsoever.

*Message gets rejected by anti-jerk spell*

So can you at least admit you brought this whole shit up by starting talking about feedback thread, yawda yawda?

It is when it is unwanted and causes conflict despite the person posting the feedback knowing the effect it will have,and I wasn't actually directing that at you personally,but the people who do post feedback when it is obviously not wanted.

Who cares when it is not wanted. He needs it (regardless of what the fat head says himself).

I do not want to hear the crap he has to say, but I cannot tell him he cannot say it. That is the whole point of free speech.

It was sarcasm you twat.

Edited by Is this the Revolution?

Well. If he paid attention to his feedback his stories would stop being spam because

1. They would most likely stop being stupid

2. He might stop making billions of stories and never finishing them

3. He might start focusing on 1 long story at a time thusly stopping his threads from filling up the entire board

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW? I'M NOT JARLY. JARLY IS THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE. HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. I AM MERELY A LOWLY PEASANT.

*Message gets rejected by anti-jerk spell*

So can you at least admit you brought this whole shit up by starting talking about feedback thread, yawda yawda?

No, you started this shit as soon as you started talking about yourself as if you were a Deity, which was far before this topic was created.

Edit: Also, Shuuda and Retarded Faggot, I love you guys <3

Edited by Tino

Who cares when it is not wanted. He needs it (regardless of what the fat head says himself).

I do not want to hear the crap he has to say, but I cannot tell him he cannot say it. That is the whole point of free speech.

It was sarcasm you twat.

I care. I don't want it when it comes from people like you, who tends to want everything written the way you yourself write it. I am not you, get it through that hollowed, bird brain of yours.

Well. If he paid attention to his feedback his stories would stop being spam because

1. They would most likely stop being stupid

2. He might stop making billions of stories and never finishing them

3. He might start focusing on 1 long story at a time thusly stopping his threads from filling up the entire board

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW? I'M NOT JARLY. JARLY IS THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE. HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. I AM MERELY A LOWLY PEASANT.

You take everything serious, that is your problem. That is not what I think of you. You are no lowly peasant. If I say you are a lesser being, I am just saying it because this is the forest, silliness is allowed.

My gut is telling me Loki only did this just to either steal our names and flamebait.

The latter, obviously. But I honestly don't really care much, because it's incredibly amusing.

The latter, obviously. But I honestly don't really care much, because it's incredibly amusing.

Actually neither. I just wanted to see what people had in mind. But you people take everything out of proportion.

Actually neither. I just wanted to see what people had in mind. But you people take everything out of proportion.

Of course we take it out of proportion. I mean, a superior being is out or proportion as well, which means we should do the same to things he says.