So what's your next display name going to be?

Deity

Ugh...Oh well,I tried,I suppose no one has the ability to be peaceful in this place.Just consider though.What is really the spam here?Rad's stories?The feedback that people post toward them?Or is it the countless arguments that have been started by BOTH sides?All I want is for all of the needless arguments to stop,since no good will come of it.EVER.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course we take it out of proportion. I mean, a superior being is out or proportion as well, which means we should do the same to things he says.

You don't make much sense.

Ugh...Oh well,I tried,I suppose no one has the ability to be peaceful in this place.Just consider though.What is really the spam here?Rad's stories?The feedback that people post toward them?Or is it the countless arguments that have been started by BOTH sides?All I want is for all of the needless arguments to stop,since no good will come of it.EVER.

Bleh, let us get out of here, Ether. It is already proven that anything I post will result in me getting trolled over nothing.

It's Lokis' arrogance.

This

Both sides are to blame here. If you really want to prove you're right, ignore each other. Some times intelligence is knowing when not to fight. And it's the same arguments over and over again. I've heard of beating a dead horse before, but this goes beyond that. You guys have killed the horse ten times over by now.

Jarly's stories

This isn't spam because it's in the spam forum

You don't make much sense.

You really are stupid, aren't you? I hope this is the last time I have to say it, but go and FUCKING USE YOUR BRAIN. Considering the context in which it was posted, you should definitely be able to tell what I meant.

But I actually do think you know what I mean. You just don't want to have us notice that you do and that you have no counter argument against it, so you simply keep yourself dumb and make worthless statements like this.

Bleh, let us get out of here, Ether. It is already proven that anything I post will result in me getting trolled over nothing.

You'll come back anyway.

I suppose we must...

I'm sorry kid, but everything I say is right and everything you say is wrong because I said so ^^ no hard feelings though kid right I'm just better than you ^^ No reason to flame me for being obviously better than you in every way ^^

Not anymore.

Nobody has the right to say such things, including you. There's this norm of equality, which you are violating incredibly hard with all your talking about how awesome and superior you are to everybody.

Whatever you say won't change that, so don't even try. ^^

Eh? Come again?

It's Lokis' arrogance.

What arrogance? I think what you mean is your way of thinking about me, which you believe me to be arrogant, etc. Not, the only arrogance there is in all this is in your head. Think.

This

Both sides are to blame here. If you really want to prove you're right, ignore each other. Some times intelligence is knowing when not to fight. And it's the same arguments over and over again. I've heard of beating a dead horse before, but this goes beyond that. You guys have killed the horse ten times over by now.

I did not start anything, Tino was the one who started yapping about the name changes I mentioned.

I've tried to be civil; now is the time to tell Loki the truth:

Dear Loki,

You are a big twat. An ignorant tosser. A flipping prick. And above all, a big air headed nutjob. Pretty much everyone on this forum sees you in that light. It is nothing short of a miracle that someone like you has not been ban yet. Pretty much no one here can stand your vices, whether it be your gross lack of intelligent, your god complex, or the Gary-Stu characters that you find so great. Your willing ignorance pisses everyone off, and your disregard for common sense and the logical arguments put forth by others is rather sickening. You are the very definition of the word idiot. You are a fucking shit head who barely deservers to live, let alone have a high opinion of himself. I do not know what dreadful mistakes your parents made when raising, (which no doubt includes your indoctrination to your shitty blind faith).

It felt good to get that truth off my chest.

Yeah bite me; it had to be said at some point.

Edited by Is this the Revolution?

Nobody has the right to say such things, including you. There's this norm of equality, which you are violating incredibly hard with all your talking about how awesome and superior you are to everybody.

Where have I said I am superior to you guys? I simply call myself a mighty dragon, deity, etc. You people are too stupid to understand it's just silliness.

I came once, I can't do it again. You know how exhausting it is?

Yes, I know, specially if you are short legged.

Eh? Come again?

Yep. Here you are again, as I had already predicted.

What arrogance? I think what you mean is your way of thinking about me, which you believe me to be arrogant, etc. Not, the only arrogance there is in all this is in your head. Think.

Says the one who doesn't put any thought behind his post, and doesn't counter any of the points I make, making him seem like an even bigger idiot than he already is.

I did not start anything, Tino was the one who started yapping about the name changes I mentioned.

As I said, you started it the moment you started talking about yourself being a Deity.

Where have I said I am superior to you guys? I simply call myself a mighty dragon, deity, etc. You people are too stupid to understand it's just silliness.

Yes, I know, specially if you are short legged.

No, you actually do think you are superior to us.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW my writing is perfect BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW i don't need criticism BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

And stuff like that.

Siliness has its limits, and you have reached that a long, long time ago.

As much as I love jumping on the flame bandwagon, I think Ragnell said it best. It's getting old. Beating A Dead Horse does not apply anymore. It's already glue D:

But it's Jarly.