So what's your next display name going to be?

Deity

No, you actually do think you are superior to us.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW my writing is perfect BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW i don't need criticism BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

And stuff like that.

Siliness has its limits, and you have reached that a long, long time ago.

When I said my writing was or is perfect, I meant to say that it was fine the way it was. Shuuda's feedback was basically just stuff that told me how I should correct details and write my stories to look similar to his, and that is a no-no in my book. I write the way I want.

Now, where else did I mention I was a God?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I said my writing was or is perfect, I meant to say that it was fine the way it was. Shuuda's feedback was basically just stuff that told me how I should correct details and write my stories to look similar to his, and that is a no-no in my book. I write the way I want.

Now, where else did I mention I was a God?

Oh come on, you know just as well as everybody else that you have called yourself a superior being basically all the time, in various forms. Dragon and Deity being a few of them. There's no need for any proof here. I don't need to prove something that's so obvious.

As for your bullshit about Shuuda's feedback, I'll leave that part to Shuuda, I suppose.

Oh come on, you know just as well as everybody else that you have called yourself a superior being basically all the time, in various forms. Dragon and Deity being a few of them. There's no need for any proof here. I don't need to prove something that's so obvious.

As for your bullshit about Shuuda's feedback, I'll leave that part to Shuuda, I suppose.

Yes, you are right, I have called myself to be a dragon, dragir, etc and a deity. But like I said, you people take too seriously.

1. IRL I am just a human

2. It is allowed to be whatever you want to be in FFTF

3. Just silliness, nothing to it.

4. Nothing, just wanted to make the list longer.

5. Read the above number.

Yes, you are right, I have called myself to be a dragon, dragir, etc and a deity. But like I said, you people take too seriously.

1. IRL I am just a human

2. It is allowed to be whatever you want to be in FFTF

3. Just silliness, nothing to it.

4. Nothing, just wanted to make the list longer.

5. Read the above number.

1. I don't fucking care.

2. Fuck no. It's a place where you can spam to your heart's content, not a place where you can call yourself superior to others.

3. Quoting myself: Siliness has its limits, and you have reached that a long, long time ago.

4 and 5. You aren't funny in any way, and I really hope you didn't expect me to laugh at it.

You don't, I do. I find this highly amusing, and it will be amusing for a while longer, probably.

You came late game, so you still have some experience to gain. I'm just about 20/20 already... <_<

And thanks Noremac :D

Edited by CaptainFaimarre

Faiya you are awesome.

See what I did there Loki, I complimented him, what you do is compliment yourself, that is called being self centered and just a complete moron.

Exactly. Except that Loki is even worse than a complete moron.

Also, lol @ Matt, completely ignoring the discussion :P

Lol. I'm not even sure what the discussion's about. Maybe once I read it I'll get involved. :D :P

Don't bother, it's just another Jarly rape session. Just jump right on in.

Yeah, go ahead and read the topic. Beware though, since dying out of laughter may be a consequence you'll have to suffer.
I'll read it... But...first...

*Signs a document saying that my death is not the fault of the OP of the topic, nor any of the participants*

There, now no one can be sued for my death. :)

...Loki is so fucking stupid. I just read the whole topic...how can anyone like that even be allowed to exist? I'm gonna get warned for this post, but fuck...Loki doesn't know the definition of the word troll, obviously, as we have said before... But fuck... I am in awe at this stupidity. I can't even laugh at it -- okay, I can. A lot.

...Loki is so fucking stupid. I just read the whole topic...how can anyone like that even be allowed to exist? I'm gonna get warned for this post, but fuck...Loki doesn't know the definition of the word troll, obviously, as we have said before... But fuck... I am in awe at this stupidity. I can't even laugh at it -- okay, I can. A lot.

:D