So what's your next display name going to be?

Deity

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, next time you should consider thinking before you post, and you would've known what I meant exactly.

I think I can speak for many people that they actually do give a "flying fuck" about it. Am I harrassing you? probably. Am I being honest? Yes. Also, this once again implies that you truly think of yourself as a superior being. "I can change my name to whatever I want and nobody can do something about it and BAAAAAAAAW BAAAAAAAAAAAAW BAAAAAAAAAAAAAW".

In that case, I'm going to fuck your mom and nobody can do anything about it, not even you. Tough luck, eh?

Good luck with that, chump. I might just go fuck you!

Why the fuck should I tell you what my display name is going to be?

What a nut. It is not required, it is an open thread for those who want to. Now go take a shower, you stink.

Because it's so fucking cool, obviously. And you should tell everything to a superior being.

Sorta, but no...read ^

No, I never cared for feedback. *Goes back in time* Perhaps I use to when I was fairly new to the site. I really thought Feedback was for people to go in and say their thoughts about a story. After all, I did read many stories that had this sort of commenting going on.

My first story got whacked by Shuuda right away, and so that is when I started disliking feedback, because I could feel the way in which it was given, it was not nice.

And so now, that is why I avoid feedback, to avoid trouble with people.

But

You care about whether or not you get feedback. No one ever said you cared about it enough you wanted it. No. You cared about not getting it.

I'm just saying that if he doesn't think the feedback will help him improve,or doesn't want to improve,it's his choice.If you think his stories are spam,don't read them.

Spam is against the rules

It's not spam, it's a story.

This is spam. Get it right.

Spam stands for stupid pointless annoying messages.

I already said why your stories are spam.

Because they are stupid, pointless, annoying messages.

What a nut. It is not required, it is an open thread for those who want to. Now go take a shower, you stink.

It's so tempting to troll you right now but I'll just leave you for the others to eat. I don't want to disappoint friends who always ask people to not take your baits, you see.

Good luck with that, chump. I might just go fuck you!

Fucking hell, dude. I didn't even remotely intended that to be offensive or insulting in any way. You really don't get what I'm saying, do you? You just reply to whatever you think it means without using that brain of yours, which you have for a reason, which isn't to not use it.

I used it as a reply to your logic. It was to prove your logic completely wrong. Jesus fucking christ.

But please, go on with this. I'm really amusing myself.

As Rad said,it is a story,if you don't like the story,that' is fine,it is up to the mods to determine if the story is bad enough to be considered spam,as I said earlier,if you don't like it,don't read it.

As Rad said,it is a story,if you don't like the story,that' is fine,it is up to the mods to determine if the story is bad enough to be considered spam,as I said earlier,if you don't like it,don't read it.

That doesn't make sense. You usually determine whether a story is bad -after- you've read it.

Don't bother with these lols, Ether. Don't you see who are the real trolls here? Anyway, I have better stuff to do then to deal with trolls, *goes to play videogames.* :lol:

Edited by Löki

What I meant was,if he dislikes Rad's writing to this extent,it is obvious that he will dislike his other stories as well,so he shouldn't bother even entering the topic.

If my writing was bad, my stories would get no reads. Since I see that people actually go in and read them, I am gonna keep on posting them.

And like Ether says, nobody is forced to go in and read. Those that do are free to do so.

His stories are stupid because he makes crappy mistakes that if he actually read the feedback he could fix. It's his own fault that his stories are stupid.

His stories are pointless because he has only finished like, 1, making reading them, hell, even beginning to write them pointless.

His stories are annoying because he constantly makes them and never finishes them. They're taking up, like, half the board.

His stories are messages because he's posting them on an internet forum.

Now tell me, are they spam?

But please, go on with this. I'm really amusing myself.

Not a good way to entertain yourself, you know… >.>

And I'm not defending anyone here. : >

His stories are stupid because he makes crappy mistakes that if he actually read the feedback he could fix. It's his own fault that his stories are stupid.

His stories are pointless because he has only finished like, 1, making reading them, hell, even beginning to write them pointless.

His stories are annoying because he constantly makes them and never finishes them. They're taking up, like, half the board.

His stories are messages because he's posting them on an internet forum.

Now tell me, are they spam?

No. If they were spam, wouldn't I been warned by now not to post them? I thought so.

No. If they were spam, wouldn't I been warned by now not to post them? I thought so.

Because I've been warned for every spam post I made that was meant to troll people in the General boards, right?

The staff here is way too fucking lenient.

Not a good way to entertain yourself, you know… >.>

And I'm not defending anyone here. : >

Actually, I think it's a great way to amuse myself. Nothing better than arguing with people who really need to stop being "Laughably Obstinate, Know-it-all Idiots". In this context, I doubt the reference is hard to spot.

Actually, I think it's a great way to amuse myself. Nothing better than arguing with people who really need to stop being "Laughably Obstinate, Know-it-all Idiots". In this context, I doubt the reference is hard to spot.

o i git et

I didn't know what obstinate means.

Ether is obviously unaware of how much Jarly needs a smack round the face to open his eyes.

Don't you see who are the real trolls here? Anyway, I have better stuff to do then to deal with trolls,

People who disagree/question/criticise you are the trolls. Same old, same old.

Fucking hell, dude. I didn't even remotely intended that to be offensive or insulting in any way.

I am afraid that Jarly has no understanding of analogies and examples. He will always claim that you are going off-topic/trolling if you attempt to use one.

Edited by Is this the Revolution?

The fact of the matter is this: I will change my name to whatever I want. If the staff tells me it's not valid, I will change it or something.

As to this turning out of topic, that would be Tino's fault.