Best in the series: Round 1

General Spoon

Please vote for what YOU think is the best in the series for this round. The round will last for about three days, after which I will tally the votes, and will add the top three to a list in the opening post of the next topic.

It would be nice if you nominate ideas for when I'm out of them. I'll keep track of the nominations. Please nominate only once a round.

Best NPCs in the series

I vote for the villagers in FE5 that offer themselves up as cannon fodder.

Edited by Navarre

No, having a mugshot and lines does not mean that you are an NPC. You must be a unit that is on the map. Cutscenes where he's on the map don't count. Vote again please.

Well, he's on the map for a brief time in one chapter if it counts. Otherwise I can't really think of anyone on the map who you don't meet as an enemy later...

Mahnya (FE4) I guess.

Really?

My Echidna always gets owned.

Either you're really unlucky or I'm really lucky.

Echidna always murders everyone who comes at her leaving it free for me to send Lalum after her.

Anytime the Daein Army was used as NPCs which is during the Dawn Brigade chapters in part 3. They were really big help at being bait and setting up kills for the Dawn Brigade. In my newbiness I pretty much gimped them...I now have them up to speed though.

The Ostian Knights from Fe7 and the Rausten Knights from Fe8.

You'd think chivalry has something to do more than just suiciding against poison axes. o_o