Which Anime is better?

Gamer7625

Which Anime is better?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Code Geass vs Death Note which is better?

• Code Geass
    • Death Note

Both shows are great and I was just wondering what you people thought which was better. Its a very hard choice for me personally.

Death Note-Great drama, great suspence, AMAZING storyline, great charecters. The Manga is a bit better then the show by how it ended but the show brings out the darkness in the show the lighting look darker and awsome.

Code Geass-Pretty much the same as Death Note except a bit less. The lighting is lighter but still good. The drama is probobly close to Death Notes in ways. Code Geass does have fighting in it which kind of evens it up in the categories Death Note leads in. Plus its longer then Death Note in show.

Honestly I still can't decide but I'll put my vote in soon after some thought.

Death Note. Incredibly well animated, but the story died after episode 26. I'm not such a mecha fan, either, so I found Death Note much better.

LELOUUUUUUUUUCH

SUZAK

I only watched about 10 episodes of Death Note, but I read the whole thing. I'd have to say the whole L arc was one of the best anime/manga storylines I'd experienced, but Near & Mello was something of a letdown, except for the ending I guess. Code Geass was more consistently addicting despite many minor flaws.

tl;dr idk

Yeah after watching Code Geass and Death Note last night on Adult Swim Code Geass has my vote. For all of the reasons above also Kallen....Need I say more?