Muhuwahahaha

Mufasa

That's what I like to see.

"Why Masu?! Why do you do this to me?! What happened to our friendship...?" Lyle said with tears streaming down his face.

"What friendship, you faggot?" Masu screeched, as it echoes through Lyle's ears after being delivered a knee to the face.

It isn't in the least.

"Masu!" sobbed Lyle, running away "I thought you loved me! I can take the pain, but this betrayal is too much!"

".........love him? Yeah fucking right." Said Masu as he walked off to meet up with his friends

Lyle, still sobbing uncontrollably, ran to find Princess, the only person who could understand his tortured soul.

I can make you and break you, silly furry! I control Destiny. DO NOT DEFY ME!!!!!!!!!

*charges at you with an oversized sword and rediculous hair style, unfitting climactic battle music playing, epilepsy inducing lighting flashing*

私は死なん! 死な--んず!

*charges at you with an oversized sword and rediculous hair style, unfitting climactic battle music playing, epilepsy inducing lighting flashing*

私は死なん! 死な--んず!

*goes into the story script in order to make you lose in the battle and die in humiliation and despair*

*goes into the story script in order to make you lose in the battle and die in humiliation and despair*

CURSE YOU DESTINY ANANKE! I'll get you next time!!!

You know me well enough to know that the heavy, and really, even the medium parts would not be reposted.

I'll assume Lyle reported me and giggle though.

Edit; And this post is a "Yeees siiir".

Edited by Death

*reality glitching, I jump out of the cockpit of a rocket car flying from above, my fist held back as if about to swing as my helmet flies off to reveal my face*

フャルコン パン----チ!