Wi-Fi Challenge Thread

If you want to ask personal opinions, might I suggest the Private Message option? Not a huge deal but it keeps the thread cleaner.

I am done for the night, but I'd love to continue playing against you guys tomorrow. Mizz, it sounds like you've got teams you want to test. I believe I could at least give you a decent challenge if you wish to play against me (later).

ok I am available today if you are

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For characters, it's mostly just looking up averages and trying every combination to see what gives the best results.

http://www.feplanet.net/games-11-characters-averages

For strategy, it's just experience. I've played over 2000 wifi battles, which helps develop a lot of tricks that can win matches XD The two together is how I normally play. My Sylvan team isn't statistically the best team on the block, every unit can be killed 1-1 given the right circumstances. But I know how to avoid the circumstances as best I can, so I can cover a lot of the weaknesses inherit in the team.

thanks

I'm bored out of my mind and am currently testing my new teams, now that I have Braves to my advantage. If, however, you do not have Braves, then I do have a team without them. Feel free to ask me for a match Anytime. My friend code is in the topic thread of that same name. I'm just too lazy to go and post it here.

I'm ready if you are. I've got braves, don't worry. I've played nothing but n00bs and hackers today :P

Gimme a sec to wipe the floor with this kid:

Name: dieguito

Team: TEE HEE

And I'll join you. Man this guy sucks...I'll use my new team with Braves. I'll add your code in a few when I'm done.

EDIT: Bitch surrendered after 3 turns on the biggest map, lol.

Adding you.

Edited by Capracanis

You. I'm almost done beating someone else on with anyone, so I'll tell you when I'm ready.

I'm not connecting. Keep getting Error Code 51099 and 50099. Gimme a sec to debug it.

EDIT: Fixed.

EDIT2: Waiting in Play A Friend. Who creates room?

Edited by Capracanis

I'll do it, I guess.

Aww..lol. its ok my voicechat button is messed up. L doesn't fully work.

EDIT: WTF? I didn't even hear you take the castle...

Edited by Capracanis

Voice chat's never worked for me.

Hopefully your team will give me a challenge, as I've only played one good team in the past 3 days.

EDIT: Oh, to take the castle without anyone knowing you have to warp a character that has already moved.

Edited by cheezperson

Voice chat's never worked for me.

Hopefully your team will give me a challenge, as I've only played one good team in the past 3 days.

EDIT: Oh, to take the castle without anyone knowing you have to warp a character that has already moved.

This shit is gay. At least you can see that my units are strong. I've never had player 2 on this map so I'm gonna lose. Player 1 always gives me the advantage

Epic Swarm miss!

Edit: First person to beat me in a long time. Now I gotta play 20 more fights for the win streak all over again. Rematch.

Edited by Capracanis

gg. You can host the next one on the same stage,

EDIT: Yeah, people tell me I'm pretty good. Heck, one guy said I'm the best (just search cheezperson on youtube, you'll see what I mean). The only people that ever beat me are Kidlat, Sylvan, and Quanchino.

Edited by cheezperson

gg. You can host the next one on the same stage,

My units were good, lol.

Randome. I'd turn off cards so I get my crits..but...that's kinda cheap. lol

EDIT: Fuck this shit. I miss having Warp on my side. I'll be bac in a few. i'm on dial-up and someone's gotta use the phone.

Edited by Capracanis

I have to leave in about 10 minutes, so I'm done for today.

You certainly had some decent units, but I wouldn't use Recover as a card. ALthough, you certainly gave me more of a challenge than everyone I played this week combined. gg, and good luck.

I have to leave in about 10 minutes, so I'm done for today.

You certainly had some decent units, but I wouldn't use Recover as a card. ALthough, you certainly gave me more of a challenge than everyone I played this week combined. gg, and good luck.

Thanks, you too. You know it doesn't help when you use a card that get's rid of all Criticals and I'm using 2 Swdmstr's with supports and WoDao. You know damn-well that was my downfall. I mean, Navarre's Levin does serious damage even without crits. With 32 Atk with the Levin, he can potentially kill some units in 1 battle. It didn't help that everytime I saw you, someone was blocking the way. The last fight, Caeda prefented me from ranging Wolf so that sucked. I'm not liking that map without my Cavalcade. With that team I have 4 Paladins and can easily move around but when 4 ppl ahve Mov of 8, it's really slow and risky.

As for Recover Card, Judgement is useless because you can heal with a Fortify, and since I don't have any healers, I use Recover. I let Caeda use Gradivus yo fully heal if I'm Judgemented and caesar and Ogma share the Hautclere. Recover does help a bit since everything else is pointless. The only other thing I can see using is Battle-Axe.

I'm up for some matchs. My friend code is on this page somehwere. tell me if you wanna go.