Wi-Fi Challenge Thread

When I saw you had your units entirely regrouped against my two horsemen and sniper, while my sage was in the corner I knew I lost. I'd hoped to make it as close as possible.

I am going to have to put more time in my next team.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you initially equip your units with ranged weapons, I can't attack you without taking some damage. I really abused the fact that you had braves equipped, and I believe it made all the difference.

You are right. Having the horsemen with brave bows would make you attack with swords, so I wouldn't have to use a unit to scout most of the time.

Well, good game nonetheless.

Edited by Robert

Thanks for the matches, Sylvan. Kinda raped your weapons in that first match.

Edit: It's not hacked. I don't own an AR or any cheating device. I found a way within the game to manipulate level ups without resetting for hours on end. Is this cheap since it's not common knowledge? Would you feel differently if mag/res were 0?

Have you improved your team since last time we played, Tatsumaki?

Edited by Meteor

I wouldn't feel differently at all. But just fighting teams like that, is pointless. There is no skill to playing the game at that level. No matter what method was used to make such a team, it destroys any semblance of tactics that the game has.

I found a way within the game to manipulate level ups without resetting for hours on end. Is this cheap since it's not common knowledge?

Is that the internal clock?

But that's a hacked team. If that's seriously RNG abused. Then today is the day I stop playing Fire Emblem.

I don't believe the team is hacked, it is possible to have those stats, but it takes the sport out of the game fighting it with a mortal team.

Yes, it is by changing the clock to specific times which yield several stat gains. You may have noticed that my Berserkers had high Mag, which is because the certain time I found gives it at the same time as Res (which is what I really wanted).

BTW, the team can't be hacked. I don't have one, but a friend has an AR, and when it maxes the stats, it maxes all of them. (If you have ever seen ahacked team online, they have all the stats maxed) I think the Ogma didn't max skill or luck.

Now with this internal clock abusing, it is impossible to tell hackers from RNG abusers unless they have torches/32 move/control units ect.

I can battle you. My team isn't entirely RNG abused. (Just merric for defense)

Ok, adding u now. I'll host, if you want.

I'll be using my most recent team, Axes of Talys.

Edited by Tatsumaki

Yeah, my team seriously lacks defense. And Braves are expensive as hell to buy and forge to max Mt, Hit, and Crt. I'm not THAT dedicated. Besides, it's more of a fun team to mess around with. Fun for me, at least.

I made an earlier team that drove home the whole Brave weapons schtick by having a team with all 4 Brave weapons forged for Mt and Hit (I didn't forge for Crt because what's the use if most of my opponents have Dazzle equipped?)