Wi-Fi Challenge Thread

It's certainly affected by the number of battles, I'm just not sure how specifically it's effected.

I don't know...I've gone both first and second against the same guy in two matches one right after the other, and at 219 matches, I still go second around 50% of the time, many of those times against people who clearly have played fewer matches than I (no card, unpromoted/poor units and such). Yeah, this doesn't prove much; I'm just throwing my own personal experience into the mix here.

Edited by 4in1

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible it's random and we're just lucky enough to go first A LOT.

Is there any merit to making a gravity team? Map 2 and 5 would make a person cry though, if they go first.

Dunno about gravity. Since I've filled my team slots, I haven't experimented much with it. Flying units have half movement, every other unit has less than half, depending on terrain. Super-long range attacks may be of use, but I doubt it would be worth it. Most gravity teams depend on the map more than anything. Horsemen and paladins don't work under gravity (apotrope and criticals) however, a team using gravity fighting a horseman or paladin team has a hard fight. It's an interesting card, but I don't really think it can be used to a high advantage. It can be used to level play, I'd say if your fighting horsemen/paladins, with a horseman/paladin team, gravity may be a counterpick card.

• 2 months later...

I have a room open if anyone wants to play.

I don't know if you have to re-submit my friend code or not, as some changes were made, and we battled with each other under "play anyone" conditions. (And kicked my butt every time, except for that one time, which I'm not counting.)

Edited by Terrence Sweetwater

• 3 weeks later...

Oops, I'm sorry. I started reading a thread on another forum and got severely distracted. I am back now if you're still here and interested.

edit: gone

Edited by Meteor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Don't worry, I'm not absolutely itching to battle or anything. Just hadn't played in a while and thought I'd just see who was around. I wish I had a new team to challenge you with; we don't have a pair of teams that is as evenly matched as I'd like. Unfortunately I don't have the patience to grind for the cash I need to finish my halfway built teams that might be fun to play with.

Reviving this old ass thread on the off chance someone wants to play in the next 20 minutes.

Im a noob but why not? I heard u pwn things with your horseman team id like to see it 9;35 good for u? oops forgot to add my fc is 124801028776 sorry fixed my fc

Edited by Asassin