Wi-Fi Challenge Thread

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm around now if anyone wants a game. My friend code's in the sig ;) (I don't mind playing RNG abused team, even though mine is not)

I think it wouldn't have made much difference. I might have been able to use my sage to deal enough damage to win. Either way it was pretty close in the end.

You wanna keep going like this, or switch to braves?

EDIT: oh, and before I forget, that was a GG =D

Edited by Sylvan

I think it wouldn't have made much difference. I might have been able to use my sage to deal enough damage to win. Either way it was pretty close in the end.

You wanna keep going like this, or switch to braves?

Nope, those teams are fine. Let's do another one. I'll let you host again. (I never know which stage to pick)

How did you get both your dragons up to lv20? They're awesome :lol: . Did you abuse Medeus?

lol, i got them to lvl 30. I abused my face off. Not against medius, but against normal enemies. I trapped some enemies on a fort for a while, in the bottom right of the last map.

Damn same map, I hate random's non-randomness sometimes.

EDIT: lol, GG. Damn I couldn't find your mage in time.

Edited by Sylvan

74% to kill you and Linde misses. :P Lucky on the second shot though. Good game :D

If I hadn't seen Merric walk right before Linde, things would have been different...

Edited by Taho

I'm available to play if you are Meteor, I am curious about this team as well.

Oh, sorry, I missed your post the other night. I'm not sure how long I'll be here today, either.

I'm available to battle if anyone else wants to. My only team is abused, though.

Sylvan and Quanchino, cheezperson recommends you as good opponents. Care to battle some time?

I plan to be on this list eventually, my wifi should be fixed Monday and I plan on playing then, sylvan I hope your free :)