Worst in the series: Round 2

Please vote for what YOU think is the worst in the series for this round. The round will last for about three days, after which I will tally the votes, and will add the top three to a list in the opening post of the next topic.

It would be nice if you nominate ideas for when I'm out of them. I'll keep track of the nominations. Please nominate only once a round.

Please remeber to nominate. Also, if your vote is not for one person/thing/etc, it will be thrown out.

Previous winners

Worst NPC: 1st- The three generic Caelin soldiers in FE7 ; 2nd- Lachesis' 3 Pallies and FE8 Chapter 19 Armor Knights (tie)

Worst Swordmaster in the series

I'm voting for Trewd.

Edited by Navarre

Actually, I'm changing my vote to Trewd, becasue I remembered that Trewd exists.

Though he has a Pahn support? :o

Karla for worst Swordmaster. Joins with no offense or durability, and requires a not-so-great character to be used.

Yeah, it definitely goes to Karla... Lucia at least had Earth support in both games (and the syndrome that all FE9 chars have where they don't really blow THAT much, as well as FE10 where only really Tormod is unusable).

Karla. At least Shanam brings something unique to the table with his Bargain skill and doesn't force you to use a mediocre character. Karla is just another lousy offensive unit.

FE DS changed Navarre into a myrmidon, Samuto imitates him...So Samuto would be a myrmidon and thus a swordmaster. My vote would go to him.

If we're not counting him, definitely FE7's Karla. No contest.