Mirror's Edge

Kiba

I only have the demo but so far this game seems pretty. I thought it was going to not be good just by the commercials but it can be quite fun. the game is run by first person camera's and the controls the 360 are pretty simple.

you basically run around rooftops and sewers as well as inside the buildings either dodging or fighting off opponents( usually your just running away, but its still fun to do that).

This game is a bitch. You WILL have to retry the fight sequences, because you WILL be raped in the ASS by the NPCs with guns. But, This game is really great. I would rent it though, because the Story has two or three days worth of play time(Not 72 hours straight, but if you play like 2hrs a day) And the playing after the story becomes suckish. I give it a 6/10.

only 2 hours a day and you beat it within 2 or 3?

LAME.

its mostly for people who can play games like this over and over again without getting bored really fast

its mostly for people who can play games like this over and over again without getting bored really fast

Yes I concur.

@ Len, Thats Why I said it should be a renter, not a buy.

Yes I concur.

@ Len, Thats Why I said it should be a renter, not a buy.

well im not interested in it anyways. I just came for branded's link to zero punctuation.