Math+Test-Calculator

Zanarkin

Hell

Seriously i just couldn't do anything in my test without a calculator at my side, what about you do you use calculators or hand written equations and all that stuff.

discuss

You use a calculator.

Do not. You can't use normal calculators for variables and shit. :( And that's really all I would even need a calculator for. But I don't.

In my experience, pretty much every math course you take beyond 10th grade geometry would better be titled "Strategies to Get the Most Out of Your Graphic Calculator".

So yeah, it kind of hurts your performance in the class when you don't have the calculator.

Some stuff are too complex to solve without calculators. Like sine/cosine/tangent and logarithms of uncommon numbers. But mostly, I do other simpler calculations in my head. I rarely use paper to calculate unless it's something like the square root of a number that's NOT a perfect square. But in those cases, I'd rather use the calculator since it's much faster.

I did most of Caculus without a calculator. You really don't learn things as well when you rely on your calculator so much. Some things you kind of need it or else one problem would take an hour, but otherwise, most of if you don't need one.