About the Art cell Pre-order bonus.

So, a few months ago, I pre-order FESD from my local Gamestop. I go and get in on it's release: They don't have it. Told me to check later in the week.

I've called everyday for the past two weeks, they still don't have it. I called earlier, now they say they're not getting it at all.

So it got me thinking, do any of you ACTUALLY own the Art Cell? All my local Gamestops say they're not receiving it. When all their ads for FEDS said they would.

So can anyone have advice or suggestions to help me get it?

I really want that Art cell...D:

Edited by Princess Kilvas

I didn't get the art cell either. I only wanted it because I'm a sucker for collectible junk. My room's overflowing with useless trinkets like that. On the bright side, the artwork featured has been on the internet forever now, so no big loss.

If you really want a cell of some kind, you could always order the Soundtrack. Not only do you get an awesome collection of music, nicely packaged with lots of neat official art, you get a little cell with it as well. Nothing fancy, but it's nice.

http://www.aniplex.co.jp/gm/fe/index.html

The cell is the image on the right, although it doesn't have a white background; it's see-through around the art. It's small and nothing too fancy (the Soundtrack alone is worth getting), but I thought it's worth mentioning. I'm not aware of it being in limited stock either, although I did get mine as soon as it came out.

Ah, alright then. Thank you all. I'll try calling more stores or something, but I suppose I could try to get it on Ebay or something if all else fails.

Although I did get the display with the flashing lights...XD

Edited by Princess Kilvas