Mine critical

Soviet Gregor

10, but the mine made the critical sound.

Thought so. I'm not sure whether the thing criticals or not but... It's probably the exact same thing as the fire tiles in FE6 chapter 8x. When those tiles kill some1, they always have that critical sound happen so it's probably the same thing in this case.

Yeah mines and other map hazards will make the critical noise upon killing a unit.

I'm not pretty sure about that, in FE8 i remember a Goron being hit by a fire tile (or however they are called) that are on the chapter where the gorgon eggs are, and it killed him/her.

Maybe the programmers put a critical chance for it, maybe not. But maybe there are some differences between FE6, FE7 and FE8.

And if there is a critical chance, how the hell it's supposed that someone could calculate it?.

I'm not pretty sure about that, in FE8 i remember a Goron being hit by a fire tile (or however they are called) that are on the chapter where the gorgon eggs are, and it killed him/her.

How much HP did the Gorgon have?

One of those arrows in the last floor of the Valni Tower killed an enemy with 20+ HP.

I didn't know that the mine made that noise, if it does. I only used it once, trying to pull of a trick and it failed btw. Haven't used it since.

• 3 months later...
10, but the mine made the critical sound.

If it kills someone it makes a critical sound. If you have 11 or more HP it won't make that sound.

Sirius already mentioned that early on in thread three months or so back. You're WAY too late.

I may as well lock this topic while I'm here. I know that posting here technically doesn't violate the necroposting rules because of the rollback, but I just don't see anything useful coming from this topic. It was already beaten into the ground back in March, and we really don't need to beat it further into the ground now.