• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

^^I have no delusions. You have not and never will convince me Lyn is a bad lord.

SO FOLLOW HOMER'S ADVICE!

^Likes to be included.

Likewise, you're exposing yourself for the mindless fanboy you really are. In fact, you remind me of the Cheez-It commercial with the cheese that's going "La, la, la, la, can't hear you..."

Edited by Ein Lanford

Likewise, you're exposing yourself for the mindless fanboy you really are.

*sigh* In all seriousness, I just feel she is underrated. People never give me serious reasons why she "fails". Poor durability? She rarely gets hit toward the end so it barely matters. Bad second weapon? Those bows come in handy since the chapter she promotes in has many flying units.

I'll admit she can be more of a problem on HHM, okay?

*sigh* In all seriousness, I just feel she is underrated. People never give me serious reasons why she "fails". Poor durability? She rarely gets hit toward the end so it barely matters. Bad second weapon? Those bows come in handy since the chapter she promotes in has many flying units.

Let's not forget the fact that she gets little to no help defensively from her supports. And promoting Lyn first has the cost of forcing Eliwood to promote later, thus worsening him. (Though it goes both ways there.)

Knows that I think that Swordmasters started losing out in FE7.

Edited by Ein Lanford

Underrated? If anything, she gets the same treatment as most female swordmasters: overrated (especially a few years ago >_>). People go about her "ZOMG SHE DODGES AND CRITKILLS EVERYTHING!!!1!1"

And you're overexaggerating her dodge. Especially in a game that is lance-heavy.

^ Says that FEDS H5 is crazy.

Edited by BLS