• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't going to freakout, be anxious, stressed and mildly depressed because he procrastinated for a month and his project is due next wednesday.

*gulp*

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Knows that Machoke make me uneasy when grinding since Revenge will wreck you. One of the reasons grinding Infernape in Victory Road was a right pain, since Pelipper and Tenatcruel laugh at Fire and Fighting attacks.

Edited by Metal King Slime

You know what man I don't even know what you mean by "shedinja" man I seriously dont know what youre talking about and now im confused and stuff unable to tell left from right up from down konami code from random gta stuffs. I am so confused that I hurt myself so baffled that I cant understand what the words Im typing mean so to me its all nonsense its all a load of sillyness and shenanigans and frankly I cant keep up with the oncoming tide of it all because all I want to do is curl up in my bed/grab some peanuts and watch twilight zone for the rest of forever but unfortunately there arent that many episodes of twilight zone man I think Id cap out at about four days supposing I watched nonstop but that would be tiring and I dont really enjoy being tired I like being well rested because it preserves my handsome face for the world to enjoy and really why I would I be so selfish as to deprive people of that so I don't think I'll do that.

Knows i'll have a hell of a day in good ol catholic school <_<

Oh yeah sure God has something to do in bio class. Why do i have an 80 why did it fall 4%... ;_; ... teacher = review for next test and then ask if you have any q's ... Me in thoughts = How is that even related to my question... BESIDES YOU MAKE US LEARN ALL THE FUCKING MATERIAL BY OURSELVES, YOU KNOW IT'D BE NICE IF YOU KNOW TREAT US LIKE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AND GIVE US NOTES INSTEAD OF MAKING US TEACH OURSELVES (Changed after the respiratory system but seriously this deep in the school year and she just started doing that, i know however she'll make us do our notes next unit.) OH AND P.S. DON'T PUT FUCKING OBSCURE QUESTIONS THAT ARE ASKED IN THE BOOK, THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR IT IN THE BOOK, AND YOU NEVER WENT OVER IT.... ALSO DON'T BE A BTCH AND BLAME IT ON US TALKING AND THEN CHANGE THE SEATING ARRANGEMENT AND LEAVE THE PEOPLE THAT TALK TOGETHER CLOSE JUST IN DIFFERENT POSITION... WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO TALK LESS THERE OR SOMETHING? BUT OF COURSE YOU HAD TO GO AND MAKE ME THE ONLY ONE DISTANT FROM MY FRIENDS :angry::angry: ... Can we all go back to our seat, teacher = no... Me :angry: FUCK OFF BITCH!!! I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN PHYSICS... BTW GOD SHOULDN'T HAVE A MENTION IN BIOLOGY CLASS, NO HE DIDN'T MAKE EVOLUTION HAPPEN, THAT IS JUST BULLSHIT AND GLORYFYING A STORY BOOK CHARACTER. SAYING THE BIBLE IS TRUE IS LIKE SAYING THAT THE LORD OF THE RINGS IS TRUE. THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR COMMING TO A FUCKING CHATOLIC SCHOOL. THEN AGAIN THE PUBLIC SCHOOL LOOKS LIKE CRAP I'D RATHER ENDURE RELIGIOUS BULLSHIT THAN HAVE A CRAPPY EDUCATION. Religion class comes... lol religion, its all bs. Chemistry... OH HI THAR CHEMISTRY WHAT SILLY MISTAKE DID I DO NOW THAT MADE MY GRADE DROP AFTER I FREAKING TRIED TO RAISE IT.... DAMN WHY COULDN'T IT STAY A 90 ;_; IT DROP 3% THEN UP 1%, THEN DOWN 1%... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT. OH LOOK MY FRIEND BEAT ME FOR THE FUCKING ASSINGMENT I KNEW MY FORMULAS FOR AND YET HE MADE HIS OWN ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THIS SHIT. Then its math. Ilu math :wub: You have been good to me showing me my hard earned improvement. Atleast its working in one class :): inb4ifailedlastweekstest.

tl;dr i need to speak with someone.

Didn't read what Pride posted because he's not awesome.

Oh hey. Now I'm reminded of something.

How did you do that?!

Edited by Ein Silver Rose