• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that others have as well, and probably would agree that to say that the fact that non-Japanese FE gamers in general feel that the Archanea FEs are the weakest entries in the series being the main reason isn't much of a stretch.

Edited by LittleAl

knows that fan doesn't know what he's talking about (and probably hasn't even seen FE12's gameplay or drastically improved character development)

knows that Fire Emblem fans are lying to themselves if they think GBA FEs had more realistic animations than DS FEs

Knows that I am using two sets of subs in Gen 2, and I kept my promise to Zak and didn't kill Tiltyu. (I just left her unpaired)

Knows I disagree with him on longbows aside from Shadow Dragon, since Longbows are actually worth using in that game.

Knows they're awesome but impractical in all games but FESD. And it doesn't help that in RD, they eventually get rendered obsolete...

Edited by Metal King Slime

Knows in RD, Longbows are ripoffs anyhow... After all, what good is trying to attack from 3 range if you'll likely miss?

Edited by Metal King Slime

Likes an Aideen pair that makes Lester rather Brave Bow reliant.

Midirs strength growth sucks. 40 Strength growth Lester? I'll pass. Not like anyone else needs the pursuit ring (usually. This time I'm giving it to either Amid or Linda).