Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

"Darnell and Anita were hardened criminals who loved crack. Too bad, because this time their habit didn't just kill... It crushed."

WAY TO DIE #503

IMPLO-DEAD

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally! CPP and possibly Sage too, the former seems to do practically nothing but insult people he doesn't like.

stock-photo-9884359-laughing-boy.jpg

You called a transexual "it" and "tranny" to her face and treated a moderator like crap when she tried to help you, you shouldn't be saying anything about somebody else being "jerkish," buddy!

Wants a fact posted about him.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

You called a transexual "it" and "tranny" to her face and treated a moderator like crap when she tried to help you, you shouldn't be saying anything about somebody else being "jerkish," buddy!

1) That's in the past and has been dealt with, human beings typically do a thing called "moving on" in these cases.

2) I have done things besides that, quite often actually. You barely ever seem to do anything but bash people.

3) How I behave or not has no impact on your behaviour.

Isn't a complete tool.

Life Admiral is way more jerkish than I am.

Ho there random insult! Aww, it's OK. Not everyone can play with the big boys.

Doesn't understand that "sorry" and "that's in the past" doesn't excuse discrimination.

Edited by Cocaine

1) That's in the past and has been dealt with, human beings typically do a thing called "moving on" in these cases.

2) I have done things besides that, quite often actually. You barely ever seem to do anything but bash people.

3) How I behave or not has no impact on your behavior.

Looks like you've learned nothing since I last posted this:

Once you get out of your fantasy world and start to own up for your actions, you'll realize that your whining and bigotry make people feel perfectly justified in picking on you. Not only that, but you have consistently refused to take advice given to you in good faith; you have bitten the hands that reach out to help you, you have treated those who try to help you like crap, and you have made yourself an outcast on these forums.

Instead of lashing out at people using their right of free speech to disagree with you or whatever, you should accept that the internet is bigger than just yourself and whatever white knights you still have and engage in some self-improvement.

Your response?

In fact, I want what I say to be clear as day, so I'll italicize it:

I do not appreciate your allegations of my wrongdoing if you cannot so much as bring forth a single post proving it. You'll notice that when I accuse you of bigotry, I'm very careful to bring forth posts to back up my claims.You often pull the pity card about how people flame you, yet you often turn around and flame other people in turn. You often complain about how other people slander you (aka point out your negative attributes that are painfully obvious to everyone but yourself), yet you often accuse other people of flaming and trolling and, when asked to back up your claims, refuse to do so. You have no right to pull out your "Jerkass" or "Whining" card when you yourself are accused of it so often anyway.

Of course, that was then, and this is now. I have stayed my hand with you for a long time by now, and yet your recent accusations against me are both completely unprovoked and aren't even backed up; your throwing of the "tool" card wasn't even justified. You called out me and Sage for being "jerkish" and didn't even think to back up your claims. I understand that I have given you much of my ire over the past few months, but you are quite deserving of it.

Here, I play devil's advocate and present with you this: Both of us can be kind to each other. I have no problem with being kind to other people; I have a problem with being kind to those who don't deserve it.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter