Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Probably will know that Falcon Knights should use swords to make better use of the weapon triangle.

Maybe, but you'd have to have enemies strong enough to actually make obeying the weapon triangle relevant...And honestly, I could see that as just as valid an argument for giving them axes instead (though I know full well that wouldn't happen, given that wyverns use lances and axes). Granted, sword access WAS relevant for them in the GBA era, albeit for the wrong reasons...

Doesn't drain enemies' energy with "Yoko Reijutsu Dakki no Kata".

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably does.

Maybe, but you'd have to have enemies strong enough to actually make obeying the weapon triangle relevant...And honestly, I could see that as just as valid an argument for giving them axes instead (though I know full well that wouldn't happen, given that wyverns use lances and axes). Granted, sword access WAS relevant for them in the GBA era, albeit for the wrong reasons...

It was necessary in FE6 anyway because of the stupid low accuracy of axes and lances.

However the opposite in FE10 on hard mode because of the disabled weapon triangle.

The Pegasus class always is delicate. Axe users besides bows are the most frighting enemies for peg knights because of their high attack power and good hit rate thanks weapon triangle advatange. So it's a good thing to prevent this by giving them swords, when they promote.

Probably does.

It was necessary in FE6 anyway because of the stupid low accuracy of axes and lances.

However the opposite in FE10 on hard mode because of the disabled weapon triangle.

The Pegasus class always is delicate. Axe users besides bows are the most frighting enemies for peg knights because of their high attack power and good hit rate thanks weapon triangle advatange. So it's a good thing to prevent this by giving them swords, when they promote.

Which was one of the "wrong reasons" I hinted at.

You're right about that. But the issue is... Lances are more common a weapon type than axes or swords, at least in the GBA games.

Using an avatar from DA.

Edited by Levant Caprice