• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows I don't see Edward as having enough going for him to justify giving him a team slot over Zihark.

I don't, either. It's like Zihark and Volug were meant for each other.

Knows Lughnasadh is the only point, which saves Leo.

Maybe, but I still think Edward has even less going for him...

Might tire of seize objectives quickly.

Thinks the person above them is bad at posting facts.

They also added a Boom Headshot while Wrath was doubling over in pain.

Will know that in the same vein, I'd like IS to stop stomping Snipers in the nuts skill wise. I mean, Hit +20??? Really now...? :facepalm:

Actually hit +20 is fucking boss but kinda redundant when the base archer class already has Hit +10. Sniper's pretty much rape face with perfect accuracy in post game which not a lot of classes can claim. Bow Knight pretty boss in game because everything with a bow in the higher difficulties has wtf accuracy.

Edward only sucks in HM, really. And even then, he has something going on just in the first chapters...and that's about it. He's amazing in LolEasy & NM.

Going through all of part 1 except the prologue getting 2HKOed by everyone and their grandpa is anything but amazing when you're a melee unit :facepalm:

Doesn't dislike overly large maps.

Probably has the same opinion.

Edward only sucks in HM, really. And even then, he has something going on just in the first chapters...and that's about it. He's amazing in LolEasy & NM.

If anything, then only in part 3 because of the S-strikes of the Laguz.

In part 1 you can train him as well as in normal mode. The only difference is that you should use him against lanceusers instead of axeusers because of the disabled weapon triangle. With supports and decent defense, he can take two hits by steel lances and maybe steel bows even on hard mode.

In part 3 you can still train him with paragon. Bring him into "wrath-zone" and then only attack with range weapons.

Edited by The Taninator