• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably knows that Leo can be one-shotted in 1-2 by the archer with the steel bow.

Knows that I found Leo MUCH less of a pain, and more useful, to raise than Edward.

To my mind he's the opposite of Edward. Poor in part 1 because of low strength and speed, but in part 3 he can be really useful, if he has enough speed to double the tigers with the Lughnasadh.

Managed to make me unsad

Even though my favorite thing about Marisa is her personality

And the fact she starts out with the weapon with one of the highest crit rates in the entire game

Edited by Mastergabe2000

To my mind he's the opposite of Edward. Poor in part 1 because of low strength and speed, but in part 3 he can be really useful, if he has enough speed to double the tigers with the Lughnasadh.

From where I'm standing, Edward's part 1 is craptastic, too, given that he can't take a hit to save his life - and he only really fares remotely well against axers. At least Leo doesn't have to quiver in fear that whoever he's trying to attack doesn't smack him for over 50% of his health most every time he attacks, or settle for an inaccurate wind edge for range...

Likes Tana.

Edited by Levant Caprice

did you just

Made a 2nd attempt at an LP

Did I just... what???

Should know I just dislike Marisa's personality, because she has pretty much no personality for me.

Statwise she's ok, if she becomes an assassin.

"If she becomes an assassin"??? What's that supposed to mean???

Isn't ten years too early.

Quoted me a lot.

From where I'm standing, Edward's part 1 is craptastic, too, given that he can't take a hit to save his life - and he only really fares remotely well against axers. At least Leo doesn't have to quiver in fear that whoever he's trying to attack doesn't smack him for over 50% of his health most every time he attacks, or settle for an inaccurate wind edge for range...

On hard mode axe users are even more dangerous for him because of the disabled weapon triangle.

If he has an A-support with Leo, he can get +3 in defense. If he has at least 10 defense and decent HP he can take two hits by soldiers with steel lances without any problems. On hard mode Edward is easier to train than Nolan, because he can be get problems even in early game, if his strength and speed don't rise quickly.

Did I just... what???

"If she becomes an assassin"??? What's that supposed to mean???

Her strength growth is not very good so the assassin class is the better choice for her thanks to the silencer skill.

Edited by The Taninator

If anything, then only in part 3 because of the S-strikes of the Laguz.

In part 1 you can train him as well as in normal mode. The only difference is that you should use him against lanceusers instead of axeusers because of the disabled weapon triangle. With supports and decent defense, he can take two hits by steel lances and maybe steel bows even on hard mode.

In part 3 you can still train him with paragon. Bring him into "wrath-zone" and then only attack with range weapons.

In my LTC run, Edward did stuff. Important, highly-considerable stuff. He can potentially help 4-turn 1-4 with only Sothe & Micaiah, is fundamental for low-turns of 1-1 through 1-3, let along the Prologue. He is also one of the better ones at taking out enemies at 1-5 from the ledges. All of this doesn't even require insane amount of luck, just have him hit HP/Str/Spd on every level...aka, his highest growths. After that, it's up to you, but he does pretty great stuff earlygame.

Posted no fact once more.

In my LTC run, Edward did stuff. Important, highly-considerable stuff. He can potentially help 4-turn 1-4 with only Sothe & Micaiah, is fundamental for low-turns of 1-1 through 1-3, let along the Prologue. He is also one of the better ones at taking out enemies at 1-5 from the ledges. All of this doesn't even require insane amount of luck, just have him hit HP/Str/Spd on every level...aka, his highest growths. After that, it's up to you, but he does pretty great stuff earlygame.

Actually I never have played a LTC run on hard mode, only on normal mode - Not as good as you.

Edward is the best non-propromted unit in hard mode earlygame till Jill joins. Without PoR boosts on Jill, I still prefer Edward in the beginning till Jill get some levels in strength and speed.

With good biorhythm and a support in attack he can easily do a solo in 1-5 on the ledge. Just decoy the enemies with Sothe in turn 1 on the top platform.

Edited by The Taninator

Don't say you aren't "good enough" because we're basing it on a different playstyle, lol. What I mean is, he's useful and not some useless bag just sitting there. I think he can be useful in any kind of playstyle, if you're doing it right. I mean, yeah, he gets 2HKO'd and can't dodge. Does that mean you'll throw him in the middle of the horde and expect him to come out? No, it means a smart player will play out his strengths right, without sacrificing things from the team.

On hard mode axe users are even more dangerous for him because of the disabled weapon triangle.

If he has an A-support with Leo, he can get +3 in defense. If he has at least 10 defense and decent HP he can take two hits by soldiers with steel lances without any problems. On hard mode Edward is easier to train than Nolan, because he can be get problems even in early game, if his strength and speed don't rise quickly.

Her strength growth is not very good so the assassin class is the better choice for her thanks to the silencer skill.

Who said I was talking about hard mode??? You know what happens when you make an assumption - you make an ass out of you and "umption"...

So what? Joshua's strength growth is all of 5% higher. Also, lolsilencer.

Doesn't own a dog.

Who said I was talking about hard mode??? You know what happens when you make an assumption - you make an ass out of you and "umption"...

So what? Joshua's strength growth is all of 5% higher. Also, lolsilencer.

Doesn't own a dog.

btw, every one of Edward's stats are superior to Josh's, except for Res, which is the same.

Does own a dog