Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

In your delusional mind, maybe. :smug:

Likes spouting stuff he can't prove.

I don't have to prove anything when you prove my point for me.

Used the smug smily incorrectly.

Edited by Emerald Knight

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to prove anything when you prove my point for me.

Used the smug smily incorrectly.

I don't see why you have anything to prove when your posts completely lack substance. :smug:

I don't see why you have anything to prove when your posts completely lack substance. :smug:

Of course you wouldn't see you blind idiot. You're so deep in denial your drowning in your own feces that you like to call reasoning. And I don't have to prove anything when you will complain about an attack with 90 or less accuracy you foolish gimp.

Knows Richard misuses the smug emote.

Of course you wouldn't see you blind idiot. You're so deep in denial your drowning in your own feces that you like to call reasoning. And I don't have to prove anything when you will complain about an attack with 90 or less accuracy you foolish gimp.

Knows Richard misuses the smug emote.

Thank you for your intuitive reasoning. Allow me to respond with an equally convincing and thought-provoking argument.

no u :smug:

On a serious note, I admitted earlier that evasion has its counters. The problem is that said counters are either not that effective in the grand scheme of things (60 BP moves like Aerial Ace) or have low distribution (No Guard, Aura Sphere). It's not unbeatable by any means; the real problem lies in the fact that it introduces annoying levels of luck you can't break through without insane luck rolls.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Thank you for your intuitive reasoning. Allow me to respond with an equally convincing and thought-provoking argument.

no u :smug:

On a serious note, I admitted earlier that evasion has its counters. The problem is that said counters are either not that effective in the grand scheme of things (60 BP moves like Aerial Ace) or have low distribution (No Guard, Aura Sphere). It's not unbeatable by any means; the real problem lies in the fact that it introduces annoying levels of luck you can't break through without insane luck rolls.

Uh huh, I was listing counters if you do happen to run into someone who packs evasion raising moves. Oh, Unaware is another, and you do moan and complain about moves with 90 or less accuracy.

Still misusing the smug emote like a jackass.

Uh huh, I was listing counters if you do happen to run into someone who packs evasion raising moves. Oh, Unaware is another, and you do moan and complain about moves with 90 or less accuracy.

Still misusing the smug emote like a jackass.

Again, you have a point, but Unaware also has low distribution, and most of its users either have better abilities to be using (Clefable) or are pretty poor statistically (Swoobat, Bibarel). The crux of the evasion problem lies with the fact that Double Team is widespread (any Pokemon that can use TMs can learn DT), and Minimize raises evasion by 2 stages. If I have to resort to using specific moves or Pokemon to counter it, that's overcentralizing.

Knows that evasion is banned in competitive environments.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Will know I don't know what's with Emerald feeling that he has to insult or otherwise mock me at every turn just because I don't agree with him.