• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that OHKOing the black knight is basically impossible unless it involves some critical hit shenanigans and a hammer in RD...

It was the best comparison I could come up with. Granted, the moment in the episode in question didn't involve any death, I honestly felt that the fact it happened during that episode was pretty darned awesome.

Probably doesn't watch Transformers: Prime.

Knows that in normal cirsumstances, critical hits are anything but reliable in RD due to enemies actually having respectable luck stats.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Knows i enjoy having a rolf with wrath and resolve and a crossbow and that gives him a ridiculously high crit chance, something like 60-70 percent IIRC

The bad thing is that you have to give him arm scrolls

Edited by SlayerX

Knows i enjoy having a rolf with wrath and resolve and a crossbow and that gives him a ridiculously high crit chance, something like 60-70 percent IIRC

The bad thing is that you have to give him arm scrolls

Wait, where do arms scrolls play into this?

Did not edit his last post.

FE is praised for its unusual in depth character development. And yet a lot of people on this forum bash it. Uh...okay. :/

Character development is one of the reasons why I enjoy the FE series. Although I can admit, there are some instances where the support conversations barely offer any development (like Hector X Florina C support, which adds nothing to the details of either character. Same with the B support.). In some other cases, there may be some flanderization taking root.

Probably uses Discipline scrolls and weapons with high WEXP value in FE10. Your reasoning is hardly logical...[/shockwave]

Edited by Little Al

Character development is one of the reasons why I enjoy the FE series. Although I can admit, there are some instances where the support conversations barely offer any development (like Hector X Florina C support, which adds nothing to the details of either character. Same with the B support.). In some other cases, there may be some flanderization taking root.

So Florina working up the courage to even apologize to Hector and Hector realizing he should be more that one word I can't think of at the moment is bad. Concerned? Probably not. Good to know.

Knows Lyn is rather boring. :smug:

We don't even know the reasons why she's around the guy, let alone why she wants to thank him, in the support conversations until the A support. That's it.

Is wrong on that last part.

Edited by Little Al

+Weapon Rank

Can be a noob.

Quiet you. Why would I need arms scrolls if the strategy in question uses a crossbow, since crossbows don't have weapon ranks? Besides, this is not Path of Radiance we're talking about, where arms scrolls were actually valuable.

Is not a powerful lance and grimoire wielding knight.

Edited by Golden Cucco