• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not giving any characters bias in the FE13 RTU. It's stupid.

Peeps like Soren who are actually decent went down due to negative bias, and yet Ilyana, who is indeed cute, was rated better than she really is due to people wanting to get into that short skirt of hers.

Vince.

Alan.

But was I right on the whole thing about some characters losing almost a point because they got swamped with a lot of negative bias? Because that alone is enough excuse to show that bias shouldn't be used and only gives people with poor reasoning more sway over the overall result (hell, when he stated that bias was what made the RTUs "fun", I called out Constable Reggie saying that bias just shows how much of a farce the RTUs really are!). Incidentally, how is the overlaying issue of the children going to be handled?

Might know that the Wily Alien has only ONE WEAKNESS!

(hell, when he stated that bias was what made the RTUs "fun", I called out Constable Reggie saying that bias just shows how much of a farce the RTUs really are!).

Name one person who gives a shit about the character ratings two weeks after total tally.

*edit for Levant*

Loves Maribelle

Edited by Constable Reggie

But was I right on the whole thing about some characters losing almost a point because they got swamped with a lot of negative bias? Because that alone is enough excuse to show that bias shouldn't be used and only gives people with poor reasoning more sway over the overall result (hell, when he stated that bias was what made the RTUs "fun", I called out Constable Reggie saying that bias just shows how much of a farce the RTUs really are!). Incidentally, how is the overlaying issue of the children going to be handled?

I dunno. I'm giving Cynthia a perfect 10/10, though.

Knows Reggie actually posted here.